7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Rural Missionary Dentist – Guna
This job will be in charge of providing high-quality dental treatment to dental members, as well as organizing dental care from both internal and external specialists. Assist dental members in improving their oral health and lowering their risk of developing future dental illness by serving as a resource. As a team member, play a leadership role in dental care delivery.
Job Title : Rural Missionary Dentist
Location : Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 75.33 per hour.
Company : Wellpath
Job Type : Full-Time
- Utilizing opportunities for continued education and training to improve your clinical skills and knowledge.
- Educate patients on treatment options, including the benefits and drawbacks of various treatments, as well as possible alternatives.
- Examines people’s teeth and associated oral tissues via x-rays, mouth mirrors, and other diagnostic procedures and equipment to determine abnormal or irregular conditions.
- Makes appropriate referrals for operations that cannot be completed at the institution.
- Auxiliary and clerical workers are given sufficient training and direction on the job. Provides feedback on the job performance of auxiliary and clerical personnel as needed to clinic management.
- Collaborate with other clinical and non-clinical professionals as needed to contribute to a team-oriented and collegiate environment.
- All patient-dentist contacts should be documented as they occur in the patient’s dental record so that the record accurately reflects the nature of the encounter, the patient’s condition, and the care or treatment provided. Make any necessary written recommendations and obtain written permission, if necessary.
- All applicable federal, state, municipal, and dental clinic rules, regulations, protocols, and procedures governing the practice of dentistry, including those governing personnel issues, workplace safety, public health, and confidentiality, must be followed.
- Examines people’s mouths to determine the type of restoration that is needed, and then determines the need for dental and prosthetic equipment.
- In the best interests of the patient, examine, diagnose, prescribe, and administer (or direct others to do) oral health care services.
- The applicant must possess a strong sense of leadership as well as a strong desire to learn and enhance his skills.
- Current, valid dental license (in good standing) in the state where services are provided, or eligibility for licensure in the state where services are delivered.
- Must have and maintain current DEA license in good standing.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication abilities are all required.
- Acquire and maintain a high level of clinical dentistry knowledge, focusing on topics that are useful in a dental clinic setting, such as pediatric dentistry, emergency dental treatment, extractions, and dental care prevention.