9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Sales and Marketing Analyst – Muharraq
As a Marketing Analyst, you’ll use your unique combination of business acumen and technical expertise to improve enquiry acquisition and conversion rates. You will review marketing data, identify gaps, and provide possibilities to improve digital, search, email, and interaction channels across campaigns as a Marketing Analyst.
Job Title : Sales and Marketing Analyst
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 32.81 per hour.
Company : Kepler Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Advanced marketing analysis and data visualization employing Innova, Datassentials, Technomic, Nielsen, Mintel, Euromonitor, and Datamonitor research (a plus)
- Produce an engaging category analysis and consumer insights using primary and secondary research to assist Category Marketers in producing a clear, impactful selling story in a visually appealing digital format.
- A working familiarity of the Microsoft Office Suite, particularly spreadsheets in Excel, is necessary.
- At work, he creates and maintains simple dashboards that enable marketing teams and other business units make the most of their digital data.
- Monitor and manage allocated media on a daily basis, which may include SEO, SEM, direct mail, television, SMS, email, and other forms of communication.
- Control the technical aspects of important marketing tools (marketing automation, CRM) used to produce, distribute, and report on leads.
- Develops solutions that drive customer awareness, engagement, delight, retention, and other business objectives by working closely with business teams to identify the most significant business issues to be addressed in the data.
- Intelligence is used to generate and analyze hypotheses targeted at improving the digital experience and site performance.
- Analyze research/analysis data and translate findings into clear and actionable business insights for the media, communication, and creative teams, as well as department leadership, in order to influence overall marketing strategy and budgets, as well as creative execution and media mix.
- New product launches are examined, reviewed, and reported on, as well as successful, innovative, and unsuccessful products. Analyze data, statistics, and consumer trends on a local level before putting them together in a presentation framework for marketing or sales.
- Candidate must be able to dissect a problem into an organized approach, structure, analyze, and generate recommended solutions when it comes to problem solving.
- Technical proficiency, good communication skills and an eagerness to exploit digital consumer connections are all required for this position.
- A bachelor’s degree (B.A./B.S.) is necessary in computer science, information systems, math, or statistics.
- Data-driven content and inquiry/conversion marketing campaigns have been developed and measured for more than three years.
- Be familiar with Google AdWords (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.) and Amazon AdWords or other self-serve retail marketplace ad platforms, including PLA (Google Shopping) and retargeting.