26 Jan 2023
Full-Time SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE – Ṭanṭā
The Sales Clerk serves internal and external customers well. The job processes cash register sales, prices things, displays stuff, maintains product stock levels, and engages consumers with our purpose.
Job Title : SALES FLOOR ASSOCIATE
Location : Ṭanṭā, Al-Gharbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 13.3 per hour.
Company : Clear Choice Payments
Job Type : Full-Time
- All organizational and store standards must be followed, including but not limited to: opening and closing duties, pricing, markdowns, and timely submission of all required documents.
- Understand consumer demands, Accounts order entry setup and maintenance Cross-departmentally complete duties and account needs
- Order products as needed using the appropriate shelf tag or order machine, and follow proper procedures to ensure the store meets out-of-stock percentage objectives.
- You may add new things to the shelves by rearranging the current things there, and you should also make sure that the goods are displayed correctly and in accordance with any applicable safety regulations. Manage inside sales order entry tasks, Demonstrate both a feeling of immediacy and an enthusiastic frame of mind.
- In your contacts with your staff and your customers, aggressively demonstrate appropriate suggestive selling methods while also sharing your excitement and passion for the food that you offer.
- Ask that all customers round up their purchases to help us further our cause, and thank all customers for their purchases. Use the cash register and adhere to all money-handling rules.
- Motivates consumers to make a purchase by engaging them. Assists customers in selecting goods and recommends complementary items for their purchases. Make it possible for consumers to acquire extended product warranties if they are offered. Describe the benefits as well as the drawbacks of the proposal.
- The specified spaces are well-stocked and everything is arranged in a neat and tidy manner. Having the capacity to properly communicate with the store manager or supervisor about new inventory arrivals, product discontinuance because of weak demand or low sales volume, and several other subjects is an imperative need. Employee participation is encouraged at department meetings, where themes such as customer service, job performance improvement, and accomplishing sales goals are discussed.
- Learns about product set-up, usage, maintenance, pricing points, warranty coverage, etc. Provides consumers with accurate product information.
- Keep safety as our top priority in everything we do, for our Team Members, our guests, and our products. Give the best customer service possible and always try to please and surprise our guests, vendors, and stakeholders.
- HS diploma or equivalent preferred. At least 16 years old Continuous standing, bending, reaching, and handwork Frequent 5-lb. weightlifting
- A minimum of two to three years of effective retail sales experience with exceptional customer service is required, as well as basic computer skills and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Customer service experience, experience with cash, and a year of work in a store, restaurant, or fast food place are all required. Know how to use a cash register
- Standing for long periods of time is required for customer service, stocking and store upkeep. For their job, they have to stand, walk, and squat a lot. They also have to stoop and kneel. A lot of physical exertion is required for this task.
- You must be trustworthy and on time for work every day. You must be able to lead others and to learn from and educate other people.