4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Salesforce Admin and Associate Product Manager – Sehore
We need an Associate Product Manager to assist us design fun live in-game events. As an Associate Product Manager, you will help us organize events and revenue. Need a clever, disciplined person that loves free-to-play mobile games, design and puts players first.
Job Title : Salesforce Admin and Associate Product Manager
Location : Sehore, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 32.16 per hour.
Company : Success Academy Charter Schools
Job Type : Full-Time
- Collect, verify, and document the functional and non-functional needs of the digital products we create for customers, creating user stories, acceptance criteria, user flows, data flows, and annotations to provide engineers with the clarity they need to execute new development items.
- Work with technology teams to develop and deliver high-quality products and services that satisfy customers.
- An overview of important findings and trends from competitive research may assist persons unfamiliar with the competitive scene build a basic knowledge of competitive behavior.
- Companies must coordinate their efforts in R&D, creative services, sales/marketing and financial planning and coordination to succeed.
- User testing of releases and release candidates should be done with the help of the end users, who should be informed of any faults and how to rectify them.
- This person serves as an example for other people to follow, encouraging them to be the greatest versions of themselves, motivating them, and supporting them in reaching their full potential as individuals.
- All of these factors are part of the portfolio/product strategy. This position’s duties include creating and implementing plans, assessing performance metrics, and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Planning, pricing, back-order management, and launch management execution are all responsibilities for the assigned segments and product lines. Involved in the development and management of enterprises in the United States and across the world.
- Target market, corporate model, success-influencing key performance indicators, sales and product demand forecasts, share performance and trends, competition, and critical customer success elements and demands are integrated into programs via customer engagement.
- To find and document client wants and possibilities (engineering, customer success, operations, etc. ), a close interaction between customers and product teams is required.
- The ideal applicant is detail-oriented, good communicator, good stakeholder and project manager, customer-centric, critical and creative thinker, good planner, and a lifelong learner.
- Recommends products based on a thorough understanding of customer wants as well as the company’s commercial objectives.
- Screening and ensuring that the product meets or exceeds its stated objectives using KPIs examines the product’s strengths and faults in order to find ways to enhance it
- A bachelor’s degree in engineering or the sciences is desired, as is at least four years of experience in a problem-solving/analytical function.
- Product management fundamentals (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)