7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Salesforce Certified Technical Architect – Shubrā al-Khaymah
Job Title : Salesforce Certified Technical Architect
Location : Shubrā al-Khaymah, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 77.28 per hour.
Company : Portfolio BI
Job Type : Full-Time
- These include deployment diagrams, data models, flow charts, threat models, sequence charts, and app/system architecture diagrams. All system-level components that may be used in the corporate application should be tracked.
- Working with Development, Product/Program Management, and Test Leadership to plan and deliver the whole product lifecycle to achieve excellent software quality and security.
- Earning the respect and support of stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams in a matrix organization.
- This person oversees the architectural concept for large-scale projects and systems, focusing on performance, scalability, and reusability.
- Some of the best practices and standards that the Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks has adopted to help Product Management and the Organization as a whole are grooming, planning, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demonstrations, and analytics through systems (JIRA) administration.
- With the support of our internal Product and Engineering teams, you’ll find methods to make our products easier to use and more widely adopted as part of a multidisciplinary team of architects and technologists and experts.
- With corporate technology partners, you’ll collaborate to make the most of their technology and create win-win scenarios for everyone involved. Oversee the development of integrations by a group of developers.
- Keep in contact with sales engineering throughout client acquisition. Business, executive, and technical partners need best practices, tutorials, blog posts, and presentations.
- In the process of acquiring new customers, be in constant communication with the sales engineering team. Educate and inform your technical and commercial partners by developing and delivering presentations and tutorials.
- Be in charge of the application architecture of the firm, encompassing both third-party and homegrown applications. Document management, customer service management, financial management, and human resources management are some examples of management systems.
- An understanding of adaptive/responsive design ideas and many application levels. Information Representation and Access in Computer Science
- Experience in software development spanning at least 8 years while using distributed microservices architectures, a Bachelor’s degree, or experience spanning at least 5 years
- The skill to implement quality assurance standards into software using a rigorously technical methodology. Team management skills Superior abilities in both speaking and writing, as well as in giving presentations.
- Cloud technology and traditional enterprise data-center technologies such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft Azure are necessary. For at least five years, you must have worked in software or cloud architecture.