8 Feb 2023
Full-Time SAP Application Development Manager – Suez
As a project manager, you’ll be in charge of making sure that our customers’ big business projects go well. A project manager’s job is to work with the client, come up with and implement project plans that use best practices, change management, quality management, effective communication plans, requirements management, and get all the resources needed to reach the project’s goals.
Job Title : SAP Application Development Manager
Location : Suez, Al-Suways, Egypt
Salary : $ 43.46 per hour.
Company : Iris Software Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Responsible for ensuring that business strategies are executed in order to meet customer needs and develop the ability of project managers at lower management levels.
- Oversee the cross-functional project teams that are carrying out authorized projects. Create a thorough execution plan and monitor performance in relation to overall project deliverables.
- All personnel in a firm must be taught and educated on the project management discipline. This is a huge job.
- Delivers high-quality deliverables on time and provides subject matter expertise to the team and stakeholders.
- It is important to keep an eye on the development of all project deliverables to verify that they meet quality requirements.
- Provides a comprehensive picture of business goals and objectives and functional knowledge feedback for deliverables worked on by the team, and recommends or asks resources to suit project requirements.
- Improving the efficiency of the supply chain may be accomplished by using lean manufacturing techniques in the warehouse and distribution centers.
- Recommends solutions to reduce future risks to management in order to control and mitigate project hazards.
- Throughout the project’s lifespan, everything from scope management to requirements management to task breakdown and timetable management to priority and dependency management and job assignment is carefully examined, documented, and executed.
- All aspects of the project plan are developed, analyzed, and managed by this individual, who is also responsible for the scheduling of resources on a worldwide scale, the management of project financial, and the provision of input and justification for costs and budget effect.
- Develop and establish a strong team to support and preserve profitable growth while offering chances for personal and professional development for our team members in your role as a leader.
- There is more knowledge of the project development life cycle and a lot of ability to work on a lot of very difficult projects at the same time.
- have extensive expertise executing project life cycle methodologies in different capacities over the previous six years in a variety of positions (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).
- the ability to communicate effectively, as well as the ability to use Excel and PowerPoint, is essential.
- Extensive expertise in transforming business requirements into separate projects requiring specialized technical, functional, and/or operational evaluation.