30 Jan 2023
Full-Time School Bus Aide – Pio Duran
All kids are transported between home and school by a School Bus Driver who is safe, polite, and on time. In line with state legislation and department of education standards, transports kids to and from authorized stops in a safe and clean environment.
Job Title : School Bus Aide
Location : Pio Duran, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.6 per hour.
Company : Countywide Transporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Use safe and responsible methods to board and release challenged persons from adapted transportation lifts.
- Control vehicle keys, fueling slip receipts, pre-trip and post-trip forms while in possession, and turn in to dispatch as required by your supervisor.
- Be responsible for maintaining the allocated bus’s cleanliness and health by cleaning, wiping down all seats and the roof, Swept or washed
- Always portray oneself professionally by dressing appropriately for the job, grooming properly, and keeping up with your personal hygiene requirements.
- Safely operate a vehicle on a specified route in a timely and safe manner, transporting passengers to and from specified locations and completing related tasks.
- Make sure that the assigned vehicle and all of its component parts are maintained in compliance with the company’s standards in order to ensure the safety of the vehicle, decrease wear, and extend its lifespan.
- Conduct vehicle inspections before to, during, and after each trip, following proper procedures, and completing all required forms and reports. Utilize safe and responsible practices to operate the vehicle and stop to enable people to board and exit.
- Perform complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle and its special equipment and provide the relevant paperwork to the administration.
- Maintain, read, and comprehend route sheets, including time modifications, and tell your supervisor promptly of any changes in the timetables. Stay on top of everyday tasks and additional travels by showing there on time and being minimally absent.
- Always promote the goodwill of the firm by cooperating with coworkers, supervisors, and other passengers.
- The ideal candidate would be flexible, a team player, and willing to step in as needs arise.
- Lift, store, dismantle, and reassemble wheelchairs up to 40 pounds and any other ambulatory equipment required by the passenger.
- Must have a documented driving history of at least three years. In the preceding three years, no more than two moving infractions and one avoidable accident occurred.
- Passenger and School Bus endorsements are required on a valid Class B or higher commercial driver’s license.
- Step on the emergency brake pedal or push the air brake button before allowing children to board or disembark from the bus.