9 Feb 2023
Full-Time School Bus Driver/Van Driver/Car Driver – Muzaffarpur
A School Bus Driver transports all kids between home and school in a safe, polite, and timely manner. In line with state legislation and department of education standards, transports kids to and from authorized stops while keeping a safe and clean environment.
Job Title : School Bus Driver/Van Driver/Car Driver
Location : Muzaffarpur, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 28.9 per hour.
Company : A1 Quality Limo
Job Type : Full-Time
- Operate an adapted transportation lift in a safe and responsible manner to board and release disabled individuals.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times by following to your workplace’s dress code as well as your personal hygiene.
- Safely drive a vehicle on an assigned route to carry people to and from defined places, as well as perform associated operations in a timely and safe way.
- Always promote the goodwill of the firm by cooperating with coworkers, supervisors, and other passengers.
- Maintain, read, and comprehend route papers, including time adjustments, and alert supervisor promptly of any changes. Maintain strong work habits by being on time and keeping absence to a minimum for daily tasks and additional travels.
- Control vehicle keys, fueling slip receipts, pre-trip and post-trip documentation, and turn them in to dispatch when required.
- Maintain the assigned vehicle and its component components in compliance with corporate requirements in order to ensure safety, minimize wear, and maximize the usable life of the vehicle.
- Conduct thorough inspections of each vehicle before to, during, and after each voyage, and complete all necessary papers and reports. Utilize safe and responsible driving techniques while operating the vehicle and stopping to allow passengers to enter and disembark.
- Be responsible for maintaining the allocated bus’s cleanliness and health by cleaning, wiping down all seats and the roof, Swept or washed
- Perform complete pre-trip and post-trip inspections of the vehicle and its special equipment and provide the relevant paperwork to the administration.
- Assemble/dismantle wheelchairs and other ambulatory aids with a maximum weight of 40 pounds and/or store them in a safe location.
- Must have a minimum of 3 years verifiable driving history. No more than 2 moving violations and 1 preventable accident in the past 3 years.
- The ideal candidate would be flexible, a team player, and willing to step in as needs arise.
- Prior to boarding or disembarking students from some school buses, drivers must compress an air brake or step on the emergency brake pedal in order to disengage that safety feature.
- A valid Class B or higher commercial driver’s license must have the Passenger and School Bus endorsements.