4 Feb 2023
Full-Time School Bus Van Driver – Bilar
A School Bus Driver provides safe, polite, and on-time transportation for all kids between their homes and their respective schools. In line with state legislation and department of education standards, transport kids to and from authorized stops while keeping a safe and clean environment
Job Title : School Bus Van Driver
Location : Bilar, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 27.82 per hour.
Company : Pierce Coach Line, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- While in possession of the car, keep track of the keys, fueling slip receipts, and pre- and post-trip documents, and turn them in to dispatch as directed by your supervisor.
- Always endeavor to advance the firm’s reputation by collaborating with employees, managers, and other passengers as needed.
- Maintain a respectable look, which involves dressing appropriately for the job, grooming neatly, and maintaining sufficient hygiene.
- Conduct vehicle inspections before to, during, and after each trip, following proper procedures, and completing all required forms and reports. Utilize safe and responsible practices to operate the vehicle and stop to enable people to board and exit.
- Conduct complete pre-trip and post-trip vehicle and special equipment checks, and provide relevant paperwork to administration.
- Assist people with disabilities in boarding and disembarking from wheelchair lifts in a safe and responsible manner.
- It is essential that you adhere to the company’s vehicle maintenance requirements for the assigned vehicle and all of its component components in order to maximize the vehicle’s lifetime while minimizing wear and tear.
- Transport people to and from specific destinations, as well as associated operations, in a safe and timely way while operating a vehicle on an allocated route.
- Strictly adhere to a strict standard of cleanliness on the assigned bus, which includes sweeping and washing as well as disinfecting all surfaces.
- Maintain, read, and understand the route sheets, including time modifications, and notify the supervisor of any changes quickly. The best way to keep up good work habits is to stick to a regular schedule and take just a small number of breaks.
- As a precaution, the driver of a school bus is required to apply the emergency brake pedal or to activate the air-brake button before loading or unloading pupils.
- Class B or higher commercial driver’s license required, as well as endorsements for passenger and school bus.
- To be eligible for a driver’s license, you must have three years of verifiable driving experience. There had been no more than two traffic violations and one preventable accident in the prior three years.
- This role necessitates a team player with the ability to multitask, adapt, and fill in as needed.
- Be able to lift, store, dismantle, and reassemble wheelchairs and other ambulatory equipment weighing up to 40 lbs. for the benefit of the passenger.