30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Search Engine Marketing Manager – Jalandhar
It is the Digital Director’s job to define and supervise Brands’ digital marketing, social media, consumer interaction, media creation, content strategy, and community management strategies under the authority of the SVP Designer Brands.
Job Title : Search Engine Marketing Manager
Location : Jalandhar, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 29.99 per hour.
Company : KPMG
Job Type : Full-Time
- Campaign performance may be evaluated by analyzing website traffic, PPC campaigns, and other data sources.
- Needs to be able to collaborate with both internal and external teams as well as vendors on web design and development projects, as well as controlling and analyzing internet traffic.
- You will control the development of all short-form television and internet videos that will be created to help promote our brand in the industry and increase visitors to our website.
- Support the administration of digital program initiatives, including organic and paid media; manage a variety of digital projects and work streams, including project planning, execution of projects, and reporting on project milestones.
- In media briefings, you’ll have to make sure that suggested agency plans are properly received by providing sound counsel, assessment, and continuing optimization.
- Establish and present the project’s scope and goals, conduct frequent status meetings, and manage and/or execute development from start to finish all while maintaining overall control of the development process.
- Our digital marketing plan must be aligned with our entire brand strategy. This includes, but is not limited to, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social media, and advertising on your own website. In order for us to attain the desired degree of customer engagement, we must use all of our digital platforms.
- By employing current DevSecOps methods, businesses may increase the daily amount of economic value they give to their customers.
- In this industry, overcoming obstacles including inaccessibility, usability, and new technology is essential. Continue to learn about your field thoroughly.
- Propose and define the creation of new administrative tools or improvements to current tools for internal or external use.
- Digital marketing expertise, including work on political campaigns, issue advocacy groups, or in comparable marketing positions, is required.
- Having the ability to comprehend and communicate complicated technical concepts to a wide variety of individuals in an understandable and engaging manner is highly sought-after.
- It’s critical to be able to work swiftly and effectively in a fast-paced setting while still maintaining your composure under pressure.
- An understanding and ability to use cutting-edge web development techniques like ASP.NET Web Forms, web services (including REST), and code versioning tools such as jQuery are a must.
- experience conducting digital media tests, including but not limited to randomized control trials, A/B tests, and platform brand lift studies