7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Seasonal Rigger – Camarines Sur Province
The Rigger is in charge of inspecting, maintaining, and inspecting the condition of all lifting gear used to transport goods by crane to or from maritime vessels. Ascertain that the job being done and the equipment being utilized fulfill the company’s safe working requirements.
Job Title : Seasonal Rigger
Location : Camarines Sur Province, Camarines Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.63 per hour.
Company : Machinery Services Corp./Rapid Pump & Meter Service Co., Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Arranges for the safe lifting and lowering of all items, machinery, and/or equipment to and from working platforms, trucks, streets, floors, and other levels of buildings or vessels.
- Secures loads to rigging using hand and power equipment to provide support or ready them for movement.
- A rigger is responsible for erecting and carefully fastening large lifting equipment employing pulleys, ropes, and hoists. Performs physical work as part of the procedures.
- To guarantee the safety of employees and goods, signals or verbally advises personnel involved in lifting and transferring loads.
- The scope of work includes the installation of hardware to existing structures, hanging pipes, beams, or tracks, and hardware to concrete, steel, wood, and block walls.
- To be successful in this role, you must adhere to the company’s regulations regarding timeliness, attendance, and absence reporting.
- For rigging installation, however, it is critical to operate as a team rather than working alone.
- The usage of safety gear and climbing are often necessary while operating at a height of twelve to sixty feet above the ground
- Head blocks, sheaves, winches, counterweighted, and dead-hanging system components are tested and drilled and fastened in order to ensure their proper working.
- Structural support equipment such as planks and other rigging components are inspected for wear and tear.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand, walk, climb, kneel, crawl, stoop and/or sit.
- In order to be employed by the DOT, a valid motor vehicle driver’s license must be in place and must be maintained for the length of the job.
- Appointment requires that candidates pass a drug test. Throughout their career, riggers are randomly tested for drugs and alcohol.
- During the last ten years, I have gained five years of full-time experience as a Rigger, performing the duties and responsibilities listed below.
- Individuals will be required to push, pull, bend, or stand for lengthy periods of time, as well as climb ladders with capacity restrictions of 300 lbs.