30 Jan 2023
Full-Time SEC Enforcement Reporter – Qatar
The Reporter will be in charge of monitoring political developments, particularly, but not only, those involving state politics and governance. Both electoral politics and government are included in this. The Reporter will be required to regularly perform enterprise reporting to break exclusive stories, as well as file two to three articles a week on average about news-of-the-day events or topical concerns (e.g., at least every couple of weeks).
Job Title : SEC Enforcement Reporter
Location : Qatar, Qatar, Qatar
Salary : $ 17.1 per hour.
Company : Twitter
Job Type : Full-Time
- Investigate the overlap between the creative industries and traditionally marginalized groups.
- It would also require understanding online federal and state reporting systems, keeping an eye on public disclosure forms, doing research on them, and submitting records request forms.
- Make good use of online communities and information sources to get the word out.
- You may also be requested to take still images, capture video, or shoot and produce on-camera video segments on your reporting as needed.
- Find interesting artistic topics and develop compelling narratives for radio, television, the Internet, and podcasts.
- Keeping up with a daily filing routine may occasionally necessitate working on the weekends.
- The position also requires the candidate to pitch story ideas and complete assigned story tasks. You will be responsible for reporting to the managing editor.
- Maintain consistent communication with the relevant parties, and have regular conversations with the local artistic communities.
- Communicate a vision and strategy for arts coverage by working closely with editors and content creators.
- In addition, the reporter will be expected to cover and find stories about the influence of money on politics, including tracking donations, PACs, lobbying, conflicts of interest, and more.
- Knowing your way around Microsoft Office programs like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook is a plus. Competence with social networking platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and others is preferred.
- a bachelor’s degree and three years of professional journalism experience, with a strong emphasis on arts reporting; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- basic expertise in audio production tools and methods or prior knowledge
- Capacity for both individual and team effort, as well as for representing the station in a positive light at all times.
- Possessing excellent command of English and the capacity to articulate specialized concepts to a wide readership.