26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Administrative Coordinator – Batala
We need an Administrative Coordinator who is good at communicating and has a good attitude. You should be able to help management and all visitors to the firm by doing office work, giving polite and professional help by phone, mail, and email, making reservations or travel plans, and generally being a helpful and good presence in the workplace.
Job Title : Senior Administrative Coordinator
Location : Batala, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 18.84 per hour.
Company : NYCEDC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Supports the management team by writing mail, organizing files, arranging appointments, photocopying, faxing, and planning travel arrangements.
- Administrative Services performs daily activities such as greeting and guiding visitors and guests, assisting coworkers who are utilizing facilities, and running and maintaining services.
- Handles central phone and email inquiries, forwarding them to the appropriate project team member as necessary.
- This section may involve accounting, payroll preparation and review, information management and storage systems for personnel files, supply requisitioning, and other administrative duties.
- General administrative assistance for projects, including but not limited to the use of word processing and photocopying equipment as well as the procurement of project supplies.
- This is determined when deciding if a high-level person need a face-to-face meeting. It’s a career that requires a diverse set of skills, from the most fundamental to the most advanced.
- Responds to new challenges and concerns, especially sensitive ones. Establishes and executes the optimal strategy.
- You’ll establish and execute standard communication practices, such as overnighting documents, in this position.
- Keep daily cash receipts, petty cash, files, personnel records, and other administrative papers organized.
- Keeps track of meetings and deadlines, prepares agendas, and keeps records for the division’s head.
- Proven ability to handle private information with discretion, adjust to conflicting demands, and provide the best customer/client service and response.
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft programs, such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and other web-based programs. May be able to make complex documents, do analysis, and keep databases up to date.
- Highly effective time management skills that indicate the ability to manage many tasks at the same time and keep a tight eye on every detail.
- Understanding and knowledge of business and management concepts involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling and administration, production methodologies, and people and resource coordination
- an associate’s degree in business administration or management