9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence – Badami
They’ll work with colleagues both inside the company (in Finance, Sales, Marketing, Regulatory & Customer Support) as well as around the globe on expanding their present data analytics. In charge of providing business solutions to detect trends, opportunities, and possible business process and reporting efficiencies in order to support business choices that are in line with strategic objectives.
Job Title : Senior Analyst, Business Intelligence
Location : Badami, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 66.8 per hour.
Company : NielsenIQ
Job Type : Full-Time
- Communication and presentation skills are essential at every level of a company.
- Continuing education seminars, training programs, and the correct courses may help you stay up to date on the latest developments in your field and keep your skills fresh.
- Establish and assess product requirements in conjunction with the development team in order to meet business objectives.
- Incorporate hosted and premise-based third-party apps with other systems, as well as internally created applications and utilities with the assistance of other IT employees.
- Take a look at a wide range of business factors and trends, as well as the link between analysis and business results.
- In order to support end-users of analytics, new users should be set up on analytic platforms, and frequent training seminars and prototype sessions should be held.
- Extract data that will be edited, combined, and analyzed to create reports, graphs, dashboards, and other outputs that will eventually disclose the performance of the business/products for internal users and external audiences.
- Fast-moving business intelligence systems that can give real-time data while also allowing for some degree of flexibility and agility in the application of the information are needed by businesses today.
- Ensure proprietary data structures are well-designed and maintained so Qlik Sense can utilize them.
- Protocols for data governance and reporting used throughout the company must be followed when reports are prepared and distributed.
- Must be conversant with Windows operating systems and MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Should have expertise documenting non-functional needs, evaluating non-technical requirements, developing the architecture, creating estimates, and providing technical solutions to proposals.
- All of these abilities, as well as the flexibility to adjust to changing company demands while still achieving deadlines, have been shown in the past.
- Experience in data preparation, data analysis, data mining, advanced report authoring, user acceptability testing, and data presentation is required.
- You should be well-versed in relational database querying, data modeling, and data analysis/science.