26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Architect – Muharraq
We need a software architect with expertise making high-level judgments. You will perceive the “big picture” and design and apply architectural techniques to assist the development team. A superb software architect has strong technical abilities. They may create and establish a coherent vision for software features and functionalities. To offer a foundation for developing high-quality IT software or systems.
Job Title : Senior Architect
Location : Muharraq, Muharraq, Bahrain
Salary : $ 76.25 per hour.
Company : Conexess Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working together with other departments, including as development, testing, and product management, ensures that quality and security are maintained throughout the product’s lifecycle.
- Keep in touch with the sales engineering team during the whole process of acquiring a new customer Produce and provide ideas for best practices, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations that are customized to the requirements of technical, commercial, and executive partners.
- Coordinate the company’s application architecture, including third-party and custom programs. Document, customer service, financial, and HR management are examples.
- This kind of work includes deployment diagrams, data models, flow charts, threat models, sequence charts, and other diagrams of app/system architecture. It is critical to maintain a record of all system-level components that may be used in the corporate application.
- During the process of getting a new customer, keep in close touch with sales engineering. Make best practices, tutorials, blog posts, sample code, and presentations for technical, business, and executive partners.
- With a primary emphasis on scalability, reusability and performance at scale, the architectural vision for large-scale project and system design is led by this person
- You’ll work with business technology partners to help them get the most out of these technologies and set up situations where everyone wins. Oversee how a team of developers builds integrations.
- The Organization for Agile/Scrum Frameworks has adopted a number of best practices and standards to assist Product Management and the Organization in general, including grooming, planning, planning, retrospectives, sprint reviews, demos, and analytics via system administration (JIRA).
- Working in a matrix organization with stakeholders, senior management, and cross-functional teams to acquire the respect and support of the whole team
- Our own Product and Engineering teams will work with you on a variety of technological integrations and services to enhance the usability of our products and increase their market share.
- More than 8 years of software development expertise specializing on distributed microservices architectures, Bachelor’s degree from a recognized school or 5+ years’ experience
- Amazon Web Services (AWS), Google Cloud Platform (GCP), and Microsoft Azure are necessary. Five years of software or cloud architecture.
- Knowledge of adaptable and responsive design, and how to employ multiple application layers to improve performance. Computer science, data structures, and algorithms
- Knowledge of the concepts of software quality assurance Having a technical mentality and paying close attention to details, Organizational and leadership abilities of the highest caliber Excellent ability to communicate and present