3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Associate – Integrated Planning – Kalibo
It is the City Planner’s responsibility to provide support for several planning initiatives, such as comprehensive and area planning, zoning reviews and changes, flood zone planning, and historical preservation. In the professional planner career series, this job is a component of the role of senior planner.
Job Title : Senior Associate – Integrated Planning
Location : Kalibo, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 47.44 per hour.
Company : HNTB
Job Type : Full-Time
- A wide range of office equipment, software, and operations are all easily handled by the person with this skill set.
- Applications for site plans, subdivision requests, conditional use permits, and other land development proposals are acquired, reviewed for completeness, and processed.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of the Comprehensive Plan, which includes the organization, presentation, composition, writing, and processing of plan chapters and revisions, as well as the preparation of status reports and other responsibilities as assigned by the Director.
- In charge of planning and implementing programs to collect and analyse economic, social, and physical elements of land use, and to produce data-driven visuals and narrative reports.
- Public hearings, meetings, and board presentations all need a range of documents to be prepared. The City Council, Planning Commissions, Architectural Design Review Board and the general public get presentations and thorough reports on development ideas from the Architectural Design Review Board.
- Create a daily delivery plan that makes best use of current equipment, labour, and other resources in order to guarantee an effective / efficient operation that meets or exceeds the expectations of customers.
- Involve yourself in the study and writing of land use problems. Communities and other stakeholders are also encouraged to be a part of these activities.
- Internal agencies and programmers may benefit from your ability to effectively, clearly, and correctly communicate complicated information, both orally and in writing.
- The planning director of the city is in charge of zoning and urban planning. The city’s zoning plan review process and urban planning programme, as well as any procedural adjustments, are recommended and implemented by the planning director (i.e amendments to the plans, site plans, drawings, and reports, etc).
- It is this person’s job to aid in the formulation of new plans for improvement and the revision of existing ones when a great deal of information and analysis is available.
- Requirements include a bachelor’s degree and at least six (6) years of professional experience in municipal planning and zoning, with at least two (2) years of supervisory experience.
- Urban planning and rehabilitation at the professional level requires a thorough understanding of the concepts and techniques involved.
- The ability to quickly pick up on new information and develop a complete grasp of local zoning rules, regulations, and ordinances is required.
- Capable of resolving difficulties and making sound judgments; thinks swiftly and logically; maintains composure in stressful conditions.
- Physical, socioeconomic, and cultural aspects of a community are important to know. Site and urban planning trends must also be known. Land use rules, real estate laws, and development laws are all based on legal principles, and knowing this is very important to understand them all.