Full-Time Senior Budget Analyst – Rosario
The department’s yearly budget is supported by the department’s budget manager. Coordinating with assigned stakeholders to generate yearly budget requests, implementing budget actions in the Department’s financial system, monitoring and reporting on budget and expenditures, and other tasks that support budget procedures are included. Working on budget schedules, formulating decision items, and responding to data and information requests from external stakeholders are all a part of this position’s responsibilities. All allocated work areas and budget processes and systems will be improved as a result of this position’s responsibility to apply public sector best practices.
Job Title : Senior Budget Analyst
Location : Rosario, Agusan del Sur Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 41.39 per hour.
Company : Community Healthcare Network
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is in responsible of managing the City’s annual budget planning and review process, as well as the development and implementation of budget standards, regulations, and calendars. It also releases the City’s final approved budget.
- For a short- or long-term assignment, the incumbent must build rapport with the department’s operation team and use analytical criteria to track performance consistently and effectively. Setting and adhering to deadlines is critical.
- Support the operational and financial requirements of the assigned divisions, as well as grant processing, by coordinating with the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) and the Office of Finance (OF).
- Budget problems are probed, financial data and trends are assessed and analyzed, future resource availability is forecasted, and corrective solutions are suggested.
- Activities and responsibilities not specifically included in the job description may be assigned to the employee’s class of work.
- This person compiles data from many departments and comes up with a budget proposal; they then provide advice to the various departments on how much money they think they need.
- Respond to requests for information on assigned program areas from a variety of internal and external sources, liaising with stakeholders as needed to provide accurate and timely responses.
- Analyzes trends and forecasts financial situation; creates short and long-term income and spending predictions, as well as multiyear forecast models; compares revenue and expenditure patterns to budget and projections, identifies revenue control issues, and recommends budget changes.
- Customers and workers are routinely involved in the decision-making process for concerns ranging from the allocation of resources to the quality of the services they get.
- Maintain frequent communication with the Vice President’s and Secretary’s Office of Budget on any budget-related matters affecting the department. Compile the budget narrative for evaluation and approval by the Departmental Administrator.
- Expertise in large-scale public sector finance and budget management including project planning, resource allocation, and annual financial reporting.
- For this role, you must additionally have four (4) years of professional management experience in budget and grant preparation/administration.
- Applicants for this position must have a master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Strong aptitude for and expertise in working with massive datasets, integrating software solutions, and utilizing business intelligence tools.
- A minimum of three years’ experience in a comparable role; superior organizational and interpersonal skills; effective communication and writing abilities; and the ability to operate in a fast-paced workplace; Self-motivated and capable of juggling numerous projects concurrently; strong management abilities and the ability to work with and develop people in a team environment; It is ideal to have experience with Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher), as well as graphics/desktop and Internet apps.