5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior CG Generalist – Assets, Animation Technical Crew (Contract) – Naval
An animator combines language, animation, and sound to assist the film’s plot and excite the team. They collaborate with the director to adapt the storyboards into 3D. The ideal applicant knows visual storytelling and can stick to production assumptions while generating new aesthetic solutions.
Job Title : Senior CG Generalist – Assets, Animation Technical Crew (Contract)
Location : Naval, Biliran Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.54 per hour.
Company : Nickelodeon Animation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work with the creative director, design, and environment leads to the creation of pre-visualizations and early concepts. Storyboards, live-action video, and 3D blocking are examples.
- Meet deadlines and milestones by self-assessing progress and using time management and production monitoring tools. Effectively and politely communicate with creative, production, and colleagues
- Maya is a wonderful option when it comes to animation. Observe established file management, project management, and version control standards while collaborating with the director on the animation style of the program.
- Produce character animations that are believable, smooth, and appropriate for a variety of different IPs while maintaining a consistent look and feel.
- independently diagnose and address any issues that arise, Show that you have creative vision, and build adequately upon the aesthetic direction that was provided. Deformations, procedural modeling, and animation are all things that are necessary.
- As required, modify the animations, rigs, and skin weights provided by the vendor. Resolve technical difficulties, like as animation and rigging, via tight collaboration with the art and engineering teams.
- Use industry research, product reviews, and training in cutting-edge computer software packages to gain new information and abilities. Maintain a professional demeanor with your colleagues at all times.
- Set up, make, and keep up with animations that bring our game world to life so that we can make a fun, immersive game experience. You can make new animated characters from scratch while also supporting and adding to the movement sets of existing characters.
- Work with the character art team, systems designers, and engineers to make sure that the vision, the creation, and the use of animation assets are all the same. Work with the technical teams to make procedures and pipelines for character animation that can be done in real time.
- Make detailed models of characters’ clothes and hair, for example. Animating and simulating the cloth will be used to complete the shot work. Art direction for a picture may be achieved via creative problem solving.
- CG animation pre-visualizations, layouts, and/or characters need 1-3 years of experience. Maya is a bonus, but I adore rough layout and telling stories.
- Required education levels include a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Visualization, or Computer Animation, or an equal amount of relevant job experience (Recent graduates considered).
- Strong understanding of the basics and principles of traditional animation, able to show an excellent visual and technical understanding of how animation works, Experienced in gameplay animation, able to animate at a very high quality level and using a variety of techniques and styles
- There are a number of vital skills to learn in order to be a successful cinematographer: cinematic staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing.
- Quickly rigged and animated two-dimensional figures with a stylish look by a professional animator who has two years of competence in the industry.