9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Chemical Engineer – Sukkur
Act safely and support and adhere to all safety programmes. In terms of equipment demands and adjustments, technological advancements, and process optimization, provide technical leadership to production. A Chemical Engineer may be expected to manage a number of projects linked to his or her responsibilities.
Job Title : Senior Chemical Engineer
Location : Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 35.41 per hour.
Company : Us Agricultural Research Service
Job Type : Full-Time
- Any concerns about safety should be brought to the attention of the authorities.
- Real-time support for operations workers dealing with technological issues.
- Be a positive role model for others on the job.
- Assist with the supervision of the plant’s operations.
- Test the effects of colour formulation and processing on the final outcome.
- Improve existing equipment in order to improve product quality or operational safety.
- Review production history on a regular basis to make recommendations for increasing efficiency, quality, and reducing waste.
- All safety procedures should be supported and followed.
- Troubleshoot and design solutions to long-term or persistent problems with the help of other technical resources, or on your own.
- Choosing the most effective approaches and methods from a number of possibilities.
- If you’ve ever worked with electrochemistry or metal plating, you’ll have an advantage.
- It should be proved that you have a thorough understanding of scientific methodology and experimental design.
- Strong acids, bases, oxidizers, reducers, and other concentrated or hazardous compounds require knowledge of how to handle and dilute them.
- B.S. in chemistry, chemical engineering, materials science engineering, or biochemical engineering is required.
- Experience fabricating printed circuit boards.