9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Construction Project Manager – Al Jahrā’
In addition to supervising the project schedule (both in terms of time and cost), the Construction Manager is responsible for coordinating with other departments, such as field engineering and material logistics, maintaining status reports, and monitoring progress in relation to the established work plan, among other things.
Job Title : Senior Construction Project Manager
Location : Al Jahrā’, Al Jahrā’, Kuwait
Salary : $ 55.66 per hour.
Company : Construction Company
Job Type : Full-Time
- Managing the project’s timing and expenses, as well as providing necessary coordination and input to utility companies supplying services and infrastructure
- Carriers’ commitments to their customers are reviewed and ensured, while keeping project costs in check.
- To ensure the carrier’s interests are represented in the review of proposal requests for modification and other contract material such as supplementary instructions or additional requests for information
- approving bills from consultants, contractors, and modification orders is your responsibility. You’ll also work closely with the Control Manager to ensure that the reporting program is set up appropriately.
- As part of the planning process, initial project-specific cost estimates are created, and the task of budgetary management for the project’s multiple cost components is delegated to one person.
- Organizes the work of tenants, attended meetings, handles arguments, and provides frequent input on all elements of the project from start to completion as a source of information.
- Identifying and vetting all essential subcontractors for the project, including all site and construction trades, such as electricians and plumbers
- keep the carrier in touch with the many government agencies involved in freight transportation, including those in charge of city permission and inspection procedures.
- Verify the safety, quality, timeliness and budget compliance, cost efficiency and control, and results by monitoring and reviewing the operations of outsourced construction contractors.
- you should keep a close eye on any build-to-suit contracts, spec houses and other concerns that may arise throughout the course of conducting a successful subdivision development.
- Practical experience managing mechanical, electrical, civil, and structural construction contractors and workers in a manufacturing environment is a must.
- Pre-design and pre-construction expertise, as well as understanding of building systems/components and technology, contract management, project delivery methodologies, team building, and client relationship development, are needed.
- A company’s long-term strategy must be able to detect and correct any deviations from the short-term goals of its employees.
- Significant experience with construction contract agreements and the construction process, including the ability to read, comprehend, and coordinate the drawings and specifications of consultants.
- Working knowledge of creating and executing quality assurance/quality control procedures to guarantee that work is completed in accordance with contract specifications. In the position of Site Quality Control Manager,