9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Cost Accountant – Abulug
This job will report directly to the Financial Controller and will be in charge of financial support for the manufacturing facility. To do so, the team member in this role will maintain and support the standard costing system, report KPI data and distribute the results, lead professional accounting activities, and apply Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP), as well as assist with the preparation of financial statements and reports, prepare journal entries, reconcile accounts, compile, and analyze accounting data and information.
Job Title : Senior Cost Accountant
Location : Abulug, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.89 per hour.
Company : Saint-Gobain North America
Job Type : Full-Time
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Present your results to management so that they may have a better grasp of the profit and loss statement, cost drivers, and cost forecasts.
- While doing a variety of vocations, you should deal with people on different levels and in different settings.
- Based on the BOM, labor routing, and OH allocation, calculates the cost of new goods.
- Participation in direct deposit is essential.
- This position requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- To analyse Production Financial Reports, gathers and reports financial data fast and accurately.
- It will be beneficial if you have previous SAP experience.
- The income you earn is determined by the number of years you’ve worked.
- Microsoft Excel should be second nature to you.
- Good initiative and responsibility.
- Assist with sales tax return preparation and submission.
- Managing multiple things at the same time is difficult.
- It is necessary to have strong analytic skills.
- It is vital to have a deep understanding of enterprise resource planning technologies as well as a strong focus on internal controls (ERP).