Part-Time Senior Designer / Associate – Al Khor
In order to improve both the patient and provider experience in healthcare contexts, we are seeking to employ a Lead Designer who will apply their human-centered design expertise to a variety of projects. You’ll work with multidisciplinary teams to comprehend and make sense of issue areas, find and assess opportunities, provide suggestions for potential actions, and guide stakeholders toward substantive innovation. Opportunities in digital healthcare technologies are a major focus of our work (think software, not devices). The Lead Designer in this position may oversee a group of designers and collaborate closely and openly with many different stakeholders. Success depends on a strong desire to comprehend real human needs and to match prospective solutions with important clinical, operational, or business requirements.
Job Title : Senior Designer / Associate
Location : Al Khor, Al Khor, Qatar
Salary : $ 39.74 per hour.
Company : Healthcare Consultancy Group
Job Type : Part-Time
- Uses ethnographic design research methods to produce actionable qualitative insights that can be applied to projects, products, and overall business strategy.
- In order to achieve organizational, customer service, and departmental objectives, workers receive coaching, guidance, and leadership assistance. reviews employee performance and ensures they are completed.
- Capable of working on huge or difficult tasks (or a number of small/medium-sized projects) while maintaining momentum and quality.
- Able to collaborate with and strengthen relationships between product managers, business leaders, and clinical/operational champions.
- Determines what must be done and how it must be done to guarantee that the company promotes a winning mentality, leadership self-assurance, and teamwork to achieve its goals.
- capable of organizing and leading user groups, stakeholder groups, and participatory design workshops to elicit requirements, ideas, and comments.
- Implementable and meaningful early-stage efforts are framed through the construction of appropriate project plans, goals, and work plans. Creates a feasible and relevant framework for early-stage efforts through the development of a project plan, objectives, and a work plan.
- competent in persuading colleagues elsewhere in the organization of design strategy’s and human-centered design’s merits (HCD).
- operates mostly on their own, receiving project guidance from a supervisor once a week.
- carries out primary and secondary research (such as market research, stakeholder interviews, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, etc.) to identify unanswered questions and examine trends, viewpoints, and applications in the sector.
- Through efficient time management, organizational prowess, keen attention to detail, and efficient prioritization, possess the ability to make wise decisions and solve problems.
- Extensive experience creating project goals and schedules under conditions of uncertainty, as well as demonstrated ease working with novel domains, delicate topics, and challenging issues.
- builds a solid, collaborative culture where everyone is encouraged to give their best work. inspires trust and enthusiasm in those around them.
- A master of HCD principles and processes who is also well-versed in research, analysis, and synthesis techniques of both the qualitative and quantitative varieties.
- Increases productivity by fostering staff growth through instruction, collaboration, and direction.