Full-Time Senior Designer – Mankayan
We’re searching for a Design Director to join our team that has hands-on experience and is fluent in several hyphenated languages. An specialist in art direction and design who can create visually beautiful assets and content for anything from lifestyle photography to motion graphics design to packaging and product drawings is needed for our marketing communications. You have a great deal of delight in providing customers with customer-centric aesthetic solutions. You’re a master at tackling difficult issues. People from different departments may work together to create amazing marketing campaigns and product experiences if you’re comfortable with it. But most importantly, you are a leader who can motivate the creative team to think creatively and provide a clear vision for our visual identity approach.
Job Title : Senior Designer
Location : Mankayan, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 43.07 per hour.
Company : Easyship
Job Type : Full-Time
- Among other things, you’ll be a subject-matter expert in all things design. You will also be able to lead your clients, team members, and coworkers to think about ways to solve business problems while also meeting the needs of both the brand and the customer. You’ll work closely with our Creative Directors, as well as a group of Strategists, Project Managers, and Account Teams who all have different skills.
- Do not be afraid to push projects to their fullest potential and see if there are any further opportunities inside the client’s company.
- Possess the bravery to explore forward-looking design solutions as well as promote ideas that challenge the status quo.
- Involved in the design and growth of a library of graphic assets that may be used in a wide range of marketing, advertising, and product-related endeavors
- Work with our Design Team to come up with project ideas and management approaches that will help them create work that they will enjoy and be inspired by, while also acting as a model for other designers to aspire towards in their own projects.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of the unknown and a desire to bring order to design exploration via your actions. While juggling many projects, develop campaign concepts and ideas with the help of creative directors.
- As a result of this close and engaging approach, all parts of the product are thoroughly tested before any samples are manufactured.
- Maintaining a thorough awareness of the company’s strategy and the brand’s objectives while working cooperatively with partners across the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate departments is part of this position’s remit.
- Respond to teachers, staff, and students’ technical requests in a timely way by being proactive and providing exceptional customer service. This includes answering calls, e-mails, walk-ins, and other kinds of technical requests in a customer pleasant and efficient manner.
- Our brand guidelines (typefaces, materials, and color schemes) must be maintained as we grow and add new services.
- Any organization, with any kind of customer and wherever in the globe, confident (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). ability to hop on tools to help the team as required. can help the squad out in a pinch.
- Digital, social, and/or new media marketing experience that is based on design
- A body of work that demonstrates a strong interdisciplinary approach to design and visual solutions across the disciplines of digital, experiential, retail, product/service design, and narrative.
- May illustrate that creativity can be used to accomplish commercial goals while still adhering to and supporting the aesthetics and quality of communication requirements for the brand
- A keen eye for detail and outstanding design skills, as seen by the thoughtful selection of logo, typeface, color, and layout, as well as the inclusion of drawings