25 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Digital Director – Sabtang
Digital Director’s main mission is to help our team reach or surpass digital revenue targets via a solution-based sales strategy. Responsibilities include developing and implementing digital goods and providing Agency services, as well as optimizing these products. Identifies customers’ marketing requirements and integrates them into a sales solution with the help of the executive team. Directs the launch, training, sales, and analysis of certain digital projects now in progress and in the future.
Job Title : Senior Digital Director
Location : Sabtang, Batanes Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.93 per hour.
Company : Anthem Career Site
Job Type : Full-Time
- Our digital marketing plan must be aligned with our entire brand strategy. This includes, but is not limited to, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, social media, and advertising on your own website. In order for us to attain the desired degree of customer engagement, we must use all of our digital platforms.
- You’ll be in charge of ensuring that agency plans are well received by the media by offering sound advice, evaluation, and continual optimization in media briefings.
- You will control the development of all short-form television and internet videos that will be created to help promote our brand in the industry and increase visitors to our website.
- Streamline the design and delivery of new products using contemporary DevSecOps processes to bring commercial value to end consumers on a daily basis.
- Manage a large number of digital projects and work streams, including project planning, execution, and milestone reporting, in order to assist with the project management of the digital program.
- set the project’s scope and goals, hold regular status talks, manage the project from start to finish, and/or do all of these things.
- Analyze your website traffic, the number of people who click on your ads, and other sources of data to assess the success of a particular campaign.
- Ensure that you have a thorough awareness of industry problems and trends, particularly those affecting accessibility, usability, and new technology.
- Needs to be able to collaborate with both internal and external teams as well as vendors on web design and development projects, as well as controlling and analyzing internet traffic.
- For internal or external development, recommend and define new administration tools or feature/function upgrades to current tools.
- Experimentation with other types of digital media testing, such as randomized control trials, A/B tests, and platform brand lift studies are a plus, but are not required.
- Work experience in political campaigns, issue advocacy organizations, or other comparable marketing activities is a must.
- Understanding and conveying technical topics and issues in a palatable and interesting way to a broad range of people.
- Code versioning, APIs, and responsive design are just a few of the contemporary web development tools and technologies that may be used by ASP.NET Web Forms developers.
- Being able to function in a fast-paced environment, handle many tasks at once, work efficiently and rapidly, and meet deadlines while remaining cool under pressure