2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Director, Content Marketing – Guna
The Senior Copywriter will primarily be responsible for creating consumer-focused material for our digital advertising, web tools, microsites, and banners. This person will play a crucial role on our digital creative team, collaborating with our site designers to develop engaging calls to action for online resources and high-caliber, imaginative digital advertising to spread the word about our company. Work in this position is expected to be carried out with confidence, promptness, responsibility, and openness because of the high visibility of the position.
Job Title : Senior Director, Content Marketing
Location : Guna, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 35.64 per hour.
Company : Movement Strategy
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintain and improve brand voice and style requirements for content writing.
- To produce accurate copy for given projects, research goods and services across all business sectors.
- It’s important to pose insightful questions to innovative leaders while seeking direction.
- Collaboration on content preparation and evaluation will help to support all communication channels (email, social, blog, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, PR).
- Uphold the PR firm’s policies regarding the media, and act as the agency’s day-to-day coordinator.
- Make sure all outbound messages are on time, concise, and in line with the Elevation brand voice.
- Copy should be written and edited to support content, marketing, and organizational aims.
- Work together with both internal and external stakeholders to gather and implement comments on written content.
- Contribute unique, collegiate level writing and mastering several brand voices and styles.
- Drive the website content development process as well as high-level, strategic messaging for big projects.
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or writing.
- Using presentation software effectively and presenting to a variety of audiences (PowerPoint, Google Slides).
- A bachelor’s degree is preferred, preferably in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or English.
- developing promotional materials in collaboration with designers, project managers, and outside vendors (such as advertising agencies and private companies).
- When solving issues or looking for business chances, use information, exercise creativity, and act deliberately.