Full-Time Senior Director of Global Product Concepts – Puducherry
Design Director with hands-on experience and multi-hyphenate skills to join our creative team is required. An expert in art direction and design, the ideal candidate is responsible for creating visually stunning assets and content for use across all of our marketing communications, including lifestyle and product photography, motion graphics design, packaging and product illustrations, as well as layouts and graphics, and environmental design. You are enthusiastic about providing visual solutions that are focused on the customer. You are a problem-solver who excels at it. If you want to provide excellent marketing campaigns and product experiences, you are comfortable working in partnership with people from multiple disciplines throughout the business. But, most importantly, you are a visionary leader who can encourage excellent design thinking across the creative team and build a clear vision for our visual identity strategy.
Job Title : Senior Director of Global Product Concepts
Location : Puducherry, Puducherry, India
Salary : $ 43.11 per hour.
Company : A E Networks
Job Type : Full-Time
- Contribute to the success of the company’s brand and its customers by assisting clients and colleagues in resolving workplace issues. As a Creative Director, you’ll collaborate closely with our team of Strategic Thinkers, Project Managers, and Account Representatives.
- In order to make sure that the creative concept is properly realized, work with the strategy and creative teams, product designers and motion designers, as well as the production team and suppliers together.
- In the face of the uncertainty, be brave and enthusiastic about design exploration. With the support of creative directors, build campaign concepts and ideas while working on a range of projects.
- Our Design team should be given the opportunity to work on projects that excite, excite, and excite our colleagues and inspire the next generation of designers.
- Guarantee that the projects you are in charge of continue beyond their intended scopes, and find further possibilities inside the client’s organization
- To make sure the product is as good as it can be before any samples are manufactured, the designer oversees the whole process personally and actively.
- Responsible for maintaining an in-depth understanding of the company’s strategy and brand goals, as well as for keeping the brand moving forward while interacting with partners across the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate divisions, among other things.
- Possess the bravery to explore forward-looking design solutions as well as promote ideas that challenge the status quo.
- We must protect and enforce our brand guidelines (such as fonts, materials, and color schemes) as we grow and create new services.
- Participated in the creation and expansion of a visual asset collection for usage in a variety of advertising, marketing, and product-related projects.
- Illustrate that creativity may be utilized to achieve business objectives while also adhering to and maintaining brand standards for aesthetics and quality communication
- Flexibility and self-assurance are essential for anybody who wants to work in any industry, with every kind of consumer, from any location (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). A fast learner who can jump on the tools to assist the team when necessary.
- Digital, social, and/or new media marketing experience that is based on design
- Work encompassing digital, experiential, retail, product/service design, and narrative design is included in this portfolio.
- Excellent visual communication abilities, as shown by a solid portfolio that demonstrates an ability to successfully integrate typography, color and composition to meet branding and marketing goals.