9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Energy Economist – Munger
The Economist will undertake industry, market, and economic studies to aid in the achievement of organizational goals or problem solving. The worker in this capacity will employ a variety of data collecting and statistical methodologies, prepare results for interpretation, and communicate findings to stakeholders in order to define prospective plans and enable continuing innovation.
Job Title : Senior Energy Economist
Location : Munger, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 43.21 per hour.
Company : Environmental Defense Fund
Job Type : Full-Time
- Updates are made to financial and accounting reporting systems as necessary. An audit is performed to ensure the accuracy of the financial reporting system; data is tracked and checked for consistency with the budget plan.
- Subsequent to receiving supervision from a senior economist, you will conduct economic research, evaluate and interpret economic data, develop benefit estimates, and report your findings.
- Current models and prototypes should be monitored and modified as required to improve and strengthen core models and group research goals.
- The data and techniques required to conduct sound research to fill knowledge gaps and inform new policy and strategy are identified.
- Prepare for a speech or essay with the audience in mind, and prepare for a speech or essay with the audience in mind.
- Use economic data from the past to figure out how different projects’ economic elements work together.
- Ensures that personnel receives information and training as required and permitted; responds to information requests and provides help to other government agencies and the general public within the extent of authority
- The compilation of declarations of economic goals, objectives, plans, and/or projections based on integrated economic analysis is necessary for monitoring and assessing economic programs and priorities.
- Using advanced analytics techniques, use a lot of different types of data to come up with ad hoc analyses and insights, or come up with analytics-enabled solutions.
- An academic researcher’s sponsors, management and/or senior staff may have concerns that need to be addressed. This will allow all those engaged to gain knowledge and insight from the process.
- Planning, acquiring data, analyzing and interpreting it, drawing conclusions and creating a report are all steps in the process of doing economic research individually.
- While dealing with data quality issues, handling a number of medium- to large-sized projects.
- Any degree with a major other than economics may be substituted for up to a year of necessary work experience in order to meet the one-year requirement.
- An essential need is the ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical audiences.
- These are transferable skills that may be put to use across many different fields, from the corporate world to higher education to journalism to public service.