2 Feb 2023
Part-Time Senior Finance Manager – Kabba
To join our company, we need a financial manager with some experience. We’d like to speak with you if you’ve provided exceptional customer service in the past, have the desire to generate an infinite income, and want to work as a Finance Manager on interesting new products.
Job Title : Senior Finance Manager
Location : Kabba, Kogi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 25.9 per hour.
Company : GovHR USA, GovTempsUSA
Job Type : Part-Time
- Costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and the company’s actual performance in relation to the business plans are all factors to take into account.
- Anticipate bottlenecks, control escalation, foresee and make trade-offs, and strike a balance between business goals and technological and procedural restrictions.
- Assist operational divisions with technical accounting concerns, ensuring that all technical issues are addressed, corrected, and recorded appropriately and on time in line with GAAP and SEC laws and regulations. Members of the global financial team should be taught, mentored, and developed in their understanding and implementation of these issues.
- Assist with withholding tax, value-added tax, income tax, and other tax returns, as well as related documentation and schedules, in compliance with government rules.
- Provide the company with financial advice and proposals.
- Communicate with various departments, discussing corporate strategies and deciding on future pathways.
- Maintain contact with auditors to ensure that the organization’s finances are properly monitored.
- Provide management with financial reports and financial data, as well as recommendations for future actions.
- Ability to design accounting and financial systems and structures, as well as instill a Continuous Improvement culture inside the company.
- The number of years you’ve worked in this profession will decide your income.
- Capacity to lead and develop the skills and competencies of finance teams.
- A bachelor’s degree in economics, finance, or business administration, or a degree with a strong mathematical component is required (MBA preferred).
- Strong PC abilities and application knowledge are necessary, with a preference for Microsoft Excel, Hyperion, and SAP.
- Working knowledge of web-based collaborative technologies.
- The ideal candidate will possess both a strong sense of leadership and a strong desire to learn and develop.