Full-Time Senior Industrial Designer – Bangalore
As an Industrial Designer, you have the opportunity to shape the future of robot-assisted farming and the design of entirely sustainable modern greenhouses. We have never seen something like this before in the realm of service design. Everything from the minute seeds are sown in our specialized greenhouses until the time a customer purchases and consumes our produce in their own home is part of this system. Some of the groups you’ll need to consider when drawing up plans include Operations, Plant Scientists, Quality Assurance, and Engineering. You will be in charge of the entire design procedure, from coming up with the first idea to making adjustments after the product has been released based on input from users. You’ll be an advocate for the people whose lives your designs have benefited and will have frequent interactions with them in this highly collaborative environment.
Job Title : Senior Industrial Designer
Location : Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary : $ 22.77 per hour.
Company : Casper
Job Type : Full-Time
- Encourage and maintain an effective safety climate via active leadership in all safety-related endeavors.
- Inspire creative thinking and help the group prioritize the contests we participate.
- Create iterations of product designs and offer design work to various decision-makers.
- Engage with the HP design community to collaborate on leading edge concepts using the latest materials, trends in forms and colors.
- To ascertain if a design is feasible, consider the product’s security, aesthetics, and performance.
- Talking to professionals like mechanical engineers and manufacturers might help you figure out if your design ideas will actually meet people’s needs.
- with internal and external manufacturing and technical teams, creates and evaluates product design specifications and production needs.
- In order to secure support from influential parties, it is necessary to propose designs and demonstrate working prototypes.
- Strive for aesthetically pleasing and linguistically consistent product design that effectively communicates your brand’s values to users.
- Collaborate closely with sourcing on cost-effective yet branded production and packaging.
- Capacity to identify complex design obstacles, such as those involving a product’s requirement, size, form, function, and cost; to foresee manufacturing problems; to generate alternatives; to weigh those alternatives; and to implement solutions.
- a strong portfolio of product designs and instances of the application of design to reality, as well as demonstrable experience working as a professional designer.
- Computer skills: Fluent with computer-aided design software to develop designs and create prototypes.
- Creativity: Innovative ideas and methods for incorporating existing technologies into their new product.
- Analytical skills: Use logic or reasoning to study consumers and recognize the need for new products.