9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Industrial Designer – Nainital
You’ll be joining a dynamic industry as an Industrial Designer. You’ll be a part of a team that oversees a wide range of products and services for PCs, monitors, accessories, services, apps, and virtual reality headsets around the world. You, as an Industrial Designer, will play a key role in our efforts to make the world a better place by fostering more environmentally friendly designs and coming up with innovative uses for technology to enhance people’s daily lives.
Job Title : Senior Industrial Designer
Location : Nainital, Uttarakhand, India
Salary : $ 19.95 per hour.
Company : Coroflot
Job Type : Full-Time
- Product safety, aesthetics, and functionality can all help you decide if a design is feasible.
- Present concepts and prototypes for approval to relevant stakeholders.
- Work closely with procurement to develop cost-effective and recognizable strategies for product manufacture and packaging.
- collaborates with manufacturing and technical staff (both internal and external) to develop and assess product requirements and design specifications.
- Encourage and maintain an effective safety climate via active leadership in all safety-related endeavors.
- Collaborate with the HP design community on innovative designs using modern techniques, materials, and aesthetic preferences in form and color.
- Think about the brand’s visual identity and the language used in product design to ensure that users are always satisfied.
- Create initial concepts for products and iterate on them while presenting your work to stakeholders and other decision-makers.
- Help the team prioritize the categories we select to enter by supporting ideation.
- Consult with professionals such as mechanical engineers and manufacturers to ascertain if the proposed designs will meet requirements.
- Fluent with computer-aided design software to build designs and produce prototypes.
- The ability to analyze data and draw conclusions about consumers’ needs in order to predict the success of new product lines.
- Problem-solving skills: the capacity to recognize complex design difficulties such as product size, shape, function, and cost, to foresee manufacturing issues, to generate alternatives, to evaluate possibilities, and to put into action a chosen solution.
- Ingenuity: They thought of innovative methods to use existing technologies in their product design.
- Successfully designed a variety of products and put those designs into production in previous jobs; this is essential experience for any designer.