Full-Time Senior Manager – Abeokuta
As our Talent Manager, you will be in charge of recruiting and managing talent for our advocacy divisions, whose clients are at the forefront of progressive work on issues such as racial justice and civil rights, low-wage worker advocacy, voting rights, economic security, the environment, affordable housing, human rights, LGBTQ issues, healthcare, education, money in politics, and ending mass incarceration. You’ll be an integral member of our People Team and a major contribution to our company’s progress. You’ll collaborate with our talent team and act as a key thought-partner to our executive team and department heads in developing and growing a world-class organization, investing in our most valuable asset: our people. You’ll handle advocacy searches from start to finish, relying on hiring managers to ensure that all people-related tasks is completed to a high standard.
Job Title : Senior Manager
Location : Abeokuta, Ogun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 26.1 per hour.
Company : Affirm
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop relationships with agents and managers in order to locate and recruit traditional on-camera presenters, approachable celebrities, digital influencers, and/or creators that suit the Company’s voice and content production sensibility for branded content campaigns and original network programming.
- Help with the development and implementation of succession plans, as well as new hire development programs.
- Handle basic HR activities such as onboarding, employment, employee relations, remuneration, benefits, and performance monitoring with little supervision.
- This person writes reports, including dashboard narratives and training or work help papers. Participate in the creation and/or delivery of talent-related training
- Establishing a culture of performance that encourages a diverse range of perspectives and viewpoints in the workplace is essential to a company’s long-term success.
- Coordination with internal and external training providers to guarantee technical training for all new hires, including but not limited to systems, coffee, wine, cocktails, food preparation and presentation, society, housekeeping, and maintenance.
- Establish effective change-management methods, and ensure communications and ready materials are in place to facilitate professional program/process transfer.
- Provide data-driven job suggestions based on knowledge of organizational policies, processes, and legislation.
- Develop a plan for your professional advancement, then put that plan into action using the appropriate tools and resources. Assisting business partners and HR leadership in expanding the efficacy, reach, and visibility of career programs is something that should be encouraged and assisted with.
- The performance management process should be managed to maximize effect while reinforcing key team-building behaviors. Employees are required to attend quarterly coaching sessions and complete performance assessments.
- From a publisher’s perspective, extensive knowledge in talent acquisition, pricing, and packaging, encompassing digital media and live events.
- Social media guru. Amazing talent and influencers may be found on Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Snapchat, and other platforms.
- A bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or a related field, such as Industrial/Organizational Psychology, is required if you want to work in this field.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Excellent time management skills. Ability to provide timely, efficient, reliable, and pleasant service to customers. The capacity to communicate facts clearly and succinctly.
- Strong on-stage production expertise is necessary, as well as the ability to organize artists and other personnel to meet production objectives and timelines.