25 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Manager IT Audit – Motihari
We are looking for an experienced auditor who will assists with the execution of audit assigned projects. Understanding business processes, obtaining information and analyzing data to identify system or process risks, and communicating conclusions to business partners verbally and in writing are all common initiatives. Furthermore, the role collaborates with company partners to boost process efficiency and effectiveness while also bolstering controls.
Job Title : Senior Manager IT Audit
Location : Motihari, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 16.27 per hour.
Company : Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
Job Type : Full-Time
- As ordered by the Audit Manager, deliver final audit material in a timely manner.
- Explain audit findings both before and after the audit.
- Sophisticated audit methods are carried out using professional judgement.
- Collect a large percentage of unallowable costs/improper payments in accordance with departmental goals and objectives.
- Provide supervisory help to lower-level field auditors from a distance.
- Examine the financial and administrative controls to make sure they’re in place.
- Accept the auditees’ action plans after you’ve evaluated them.
- The financial and compliance analysis, evaluation, and interpretation of the audited entity should be documented.
- It will be reported on the draught and final audits.
- Bachelor’s degree or a comparable mix of education and work experience.
- Successfully manage numerous projects or responsibilities at the same time.
- Create collaborative and constructive working relationships.
- Determine the importance of various competing tasks.
- To tackle difficulties, using statistical tools and a scientific approach.
- Information should be communicated in a clear, well-organized, and professional manner.