9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Senior Manager, Supply Chain Operations – Capalonga
The Supply Chain Manager is responsible for all areas of the supply chain and operations of the firm, including procurement, vendor relations, manufacturing, logistics, and distribution. Develops and executes strategies for managing supply chain processes in support of manufacturing and operations. Ensures resource needs are met by supervising demand forecasting, supply planning, and procurement. Communicates with executives to get the resources necessary to meet customer requests and to assure delivery and/or execution.
Job Title : Senior Manager, Supply Chain Operations
Location : Capalonga, Camarines Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.33 per hour.
Company : Kelly
Job Type : Part-Time
- find and drive continuous improvement opportunities that will speed up the process, improve accuracy, and improve efficiency in the way operations are done.
- Instructions, training, achieving goals, quick turnarounds for activities expected by upper management, progressive punishment, and performance evaluation are all examples of what is required in the workplace.
- Analytical and decision-making abilities based on personal experience and instruction. A senior leader’s job is to communicate effectively and to back up their statements with data.
- Collaborate with the Purchasing Manager and the Senior Supply Chain Planning Manager to attain appropriate inventory levels and, ultimately, to increase customer service/satisfaction.
- Handle all aspects of the warehouse function, which includes the reception of raw materials, the delivery of finished goods, and the management of both inside the warehouse area.
- manage and create project team resource needs in coordination with cross-functional departments, you must have shown project integration, planning, communication, and documentation abilities.
- Respond to consumer questions, issues, and grievances in a timely manner. Recommend that relevant management be notified of any customer concerns about product quality or manufacturing
- Keep meticulous records, produce reports, and put together presentations to assist management comprehend the logistical viewpoint.
- You’ll be responsible for everything from strategy and execution of supply chain management to planning and directing of business activities and operations.
- Leading the internal project to develop and maintain an effective and accurate physical inventory system, including ERP transaction correctness, physical inventory events, and cycle counting as needed.
- Determine your own growth and seek out new challenges, as well as take full use of any learning chances that arise in your career.
- The ability to use business and management concepts in the areas of strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling, leadership approach, production techniques, and the coordination of people and resources
- Identifying performance metrics or indicators for the system and the activities necessary to enhance or rectify performance in relation to the system’s objectives
- Strengthening the company’s forward momentum and capacity to take action requires strong negotiating and communication skills, as well as the ability to swiftly develop long-lasting connections with individuals around the globe.
- A lot of experience with ERP systems in a manufacturing or distribution setting; advanced skills in balancing purchasing and customer satisfaction with the ERP system’s settings.