7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Marketing Director – Kullu
A self-starting Social Media Director is what we need most at this time. The ideal candidate is someone who can work independently, isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty, and has a strong work ethic that people admire. Media Directors, who are responsible for driving the key performance indicators (KPIs) of their clients’ businesses through paid social and performance marketing, should have substantial experience in all aspects of media planning, buying, executing, and evaluating.
Job Title : Senior Marketing Director
Location : Kullu, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 23.77 per hour.
Company : Metropolitan Transportation Authority
Job Type : Full-Time
- Maintaining Budgeting, Forecasting, and Reporting: Manage the annual budgeting process, as well as the monthly, weekly, and daily forecasting and reporting of traffic, revenue, spend, ROI, and other performance KPIs at the channel level.
- To ensure that client campaigns are successful, create fresh concepts and opportunities.
- Lead the development of an entire acquisition or performance campaign, including its planning, launch, optimization, and performance measurement across digital channels.
- Don’t let your efforts to improve stagnate; instead, use techniques like A/B testing, consumer segmentation, team brainstorming, and landing page optimization to keep moving forward.
- Actively test and analyze campaign delivery, traffic, and activity to gain insights from analytics and recommendations for campaign enhancements.
- Assist the team’s success by ensuring that best-in-class standards are fulfilled and implemented to client work on time.
- Analyze and optimize channel performance on an ongoing basis to ensure performance meets or exceeds targets; present results to broader acquisition team and marketing leadership.
- Work closely with the client’s upper management to coordinate the deployment of key agency resources in order to meet the client’s needs and help them grow their business.
- Supervise the development of digital marketing (with a major focus on paid social) and implement engagement programs and initiatives that successfully foster profitable, long-term client relationships.
- Take charge of client relations for advertising agencies, as well as client management for services related to digital media.
- media expert with at least five years’ experience who is now employed by or affiliated with an agency.
- Proven skill in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) and the ability to quickly pick up and use other productivity applications.
- Ability to plan and strategize integrated campaigns with a sponsored social focus, utilizing a variety of methods.
- credentials in persuading customers (current and potential) to act on business opportunities.
- Capable of taking the lead in both in-person and telephone presentations to clients; quarterly business evaluations are a particular focus.