3 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Media Manager – Ismailia
The Media Manager collaborates with the Media Supervisor and Director to ensure that the agency’s paid media campaigns are coordinated across all disciplines. Workload is handled by the Media Director and/or VP of Media, therefore standard performance indicators include helping to execute all media planning duties across teams.
Job Title : Senior Media Manager
Location : Ismailia, Al-Ismāʿīliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 29.88 per hour.
Company : Nyle.ai
Job Type : Full-Time
- enables the company define and codify best practices for boosting operational efficiency by providing direction and documentation.
- Gather information and photography/videography to support meaningful and relevant postings on social media, both autonomously and with supervision.
- Partner with Brand Solutions and other key stakeholders to develop complete pro-active social packages, as well as to manage a social product inventory of available products.
- Facilitating meetings between account service, media, and project management to begin the process of downloading the approved plan’s blueprint
- Manage the strategic development and execution of digital marketing campaigns across numerous platforms, including search engine marketing, display advertising, video advertising, and mobile advertising, for multiple client accounts.
- You’re in charge of all the allocated accounts’ finances, as well as the media authorizations and post-purchase reports that go along with them.
- Demands data analysis of important indicators in order to discover, suggest, and put into action improvements to improve client program performance
- Management is kept up-to-date on significant customer prospects, potential dangers, and other critical facts that affect the company’s health.
- Collaborate with third-party platform vendors. Beta testing is a great approach to find new ways to commercialize current products and services. Oversee the assigned campaigns’ daily troubleshooting.
- maintain a close eye on the contracts between the various vendors. In addition, monitor and report on the success of search engine marketing activities, including the competitive environment, key performance indicators (KPIs), and ideas for future growth.
- As a fast-paced, high-energy company, we are looking for people who are able to work both independently and in a team atmosphere.
- It is essential to have excellent communication skills while dealing with customers and vendors, both verbally and in writing. This role requires a cheerful mindset and a nice disposition.
- A strong awareness of social media analysis and performance monitoring, as well as an advanced understanding of social platform tools and apps
- Keep up with the Google Analytics platform and the Google Tag Manager when it comes to paid media reporting and monitoring.
- Unique marketing activities and/or partnerships that may increase consumer acquisition via paid advertising.