5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Motion Designer/Animator – Udhagamandalam
We’re seeking for an Animator to help us create the most dynamic and engaging in-game cinematic experiences possible. Character animators that are interested in creating epic moments, developing expressive characters, and generating responsive, interesting gameplay are encouraged to apply to our project. An Animator will work closely with the team to produce gorgeous and memorable in-game moments.
Job Title : Senior Motion Designer/Animator
Location : Udhagamandalam, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary : $ 31.05 per hour.
Company : EA SPORTS
Job Type : Full-Time
- Do industry research, product evaluations, and cutting-edge software training to learn new skills. Always be respectful to coworkers.
- Using Maya to make animations on the director’s orders, Work with the Director to make animation that fits well with the way the show looks. Follow the rules for file organization, project management, and version control.
- Work in conjunction with the team responsible for character art, as well as the designers and engineers of the system, to guarantee coherence in the animation assets’ concept, production, and execution. Work in tandem with the technical teams to develop run-time character animation pipelines and methods.
- Make adjustments to vendor-supplied animations, rigs, and skin weights as necessary. Resolve technical issues including animation and rigging by working closely with the art and engineering teams.
- Make detailed models of characters’ clothes and hair, for example. Animating and simulating the cloth will be used to complete the shot work. Art direction for a picture may be achieved via creative problem solving.
- If you’re working within the technical constraints of mobile games, you may rig and skin characters rapidly, allowing you to generate convincing and acceptable character animations from a variety of intellectual properties.
- They engage with the creative director, graphic designer, and others involved in the project to provide a revisualization of the final product. Examples of this kind of production include storyboards, live-action video, and 3D blocking.
- It’s important to be able to figure out and solve problems on your own. Express your creative point of view clearly and build on the aesthetic direction that was given to you. We’ll need deformations, procedural modeling, and animation to make this happen.
- We need to create, generate, and manage animations that bring our game world to life in order to make the game experience immersive and fun. Create new animations from scratch to add to and support the character movement sets you already have.
- You can fulfill all of your deadlines and milestones if you keep track of time and output. Keep in touch with people in charge of the creative and production processes.
- Strong technical expertise in animation pipelines and procedures, from idea to execution; 2+ years of industry experience; and 2D creatures must be rigged and animated quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer graphics, or computer animation required (Recent graduates considered).
- It takes between one and three years of experience in this profession to be able to create pre-visualizations, preliminary layouts, and/or characters for computer-generated animation. The capacity to work with Maya is a desirable trait, but apart from that, I have a strong interest in rough layout and a passion for communicating stories.
- An outstanding visual/technical command of animation dynamics, together with traditional animation principles and fundamentals, may be shown. He is able to make high-quality animations employing a broad range of methods and aesthetics because to his significant expertise in the field of game animation. ‘
- Experience in the composition of scenes, shots, cameras, and characters is desirable. An understanding of cinematic staging, blocking, cinematography, and editing is a bonus.