26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Occupational Health/Senior Industrial Hygienist – Al ‘Abbāsīyah
The Industrial Hygienist oversees program-level operations and resolves/addresses regular safety and health concerns using knowledge of industrial hygiene principles and professional guidance.
Job Title : Senior Occupational Health/Senior Industrial Hygienist
Location : Al ‘Abbāsīyah, Al Farwānīyah, Kuwait
Salary : $ 40.32 per hour.
Company : Lawrence Env, LLC.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make sample plans, including the selection of analytic techniques, the selection and calibration of equipment, the design and implementation of laboratory interfaces, and the analysis of data obtained.
- Project managers and senior management authorities should be supplied with relevant experience and up-to-date knowledge on federal, state, and local industrial hygiene regulations.
- Establish a plan for conducting a ventilation evaluation and put it into action. In addition to equipment selection and calibration, performance measurement, data analysis, and comparison to appropriate standards should all be included in this investigation.
- Assist clients with public health contingencies, which may include inspecting specified workplaces to ensure that prescribed risk reduction measures are in place, providing the client with current data describing the condition of the workplaces, listing procedures that have been implemented, and identifying significant risks or trends
- Perform industrial and administrative workplace hazard characterizations that include worker demographics, procedures, hazards, and controls.
- Make employees more knowledgeable about workplace safety procedures, industrial hygiene practices, and environmental standards.
- Exhibits traits of Total Quality via the formulation and submission of Total Quality improvement proposals and programs such as IDEA and PACE
- Take a look at the toxicological and safety data for the chemicals used in Tesla’s labs and make recommendations for how to control and measure exposures.
- Ensure that all detailed exposure assessments, industrial hygiene surveys/analyses, and industrial hygiene reports are completed on time and within budget.
- Evaluate physical conditions, operating procedures, and other variables to ensure the safety of staff, visitors, and customers. Responds to findings in reports by proposing and coordinating actions.
- Reducing hazards to ensure compliance with OSHA and other rules and standards.
- Understands and applies advanced technical awareness of IH rules, standard concepts, practices, principles, and methodologies; has working knowledge of relevant IH procedures and implementations.
- Outstanding verbal and writing communication skills, and a proven track record of achieving great client presentations and creating written reports.
- Experience running medical surveillance and associated initiatives, such as respirator medical clearance, audiometry, and substance-specific exams
- Work experience of at least two years in a relevant subject, as well as a bachelor’s degree in one of the technical disciplines listed below: A degree in Industrial Hygiene or a closely related physical or biological science, such as engineering, chemistry, biology, environmental health, or occupational health, would be appropriate.