Full-Time Senior Office Assistant – Mambusao
We need a passionate and optimistic Front Office Assistant if we are to provide exceptional service and achieve success in our locations. As a Front Office Assistant, your responsibilities will include welcoming patients, activating patient files, and supporting medical professionals. We’d love to have you on board if you’re a team player with strong interpersonal skills and the capacity to multitask. You’ll need to work in a clinical environment to accomplish this job. Because of the moderate noise level, infectious diseases and blood-borne illnesses are probable. Long periods of standing or sitting are necessary, as is the capacity to lift 50 pounds. Working hours may vary depending on the location, quantity of patients, and demands of the company.
Job Title : Senior Office Assistant
Location : Mambusao, Capiz Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 17.9 per hour.
Company : Vanquish Group inc
Job Type : Full-Time
- Special projects, such as data input, copying, note distribution, spreadsheet compilation, or other office-related duties, may be assigned.
- Analytical reports are created by analysts and then integrated into a computer system to produce a final, client-ready document. Reports are created in accordance with the priorities set by department managers and/or office managers.
- Evaluate and guarantee the competence of front office workers. Work with your supervisor and/or practice manager to identify and address any performance concerns.
- Organizing faxes, interoffice forms, and other communication means for distribution to appropriate staff
- In the front office, greeting visitors and suppliers, assisting with the Covid-19 screening process, and directing traffic to the correct places are all responsibilities of this position.
- Complies with all relevant policies, procedures, value statements, Commitment to Excellence standards and other guidelines established by the organization or its departments.
- Doing many things at the same time: answering phones, taking messages and filing lab reports and medical records in accordance with procedures at your work place.
- Perform any additional or ad hoc work as requested by the management team within your area of experience and talents.
- Working in a group and providing support for your colleagues is a critical component of being a successful team player.
- Has a regular and on-time schedule in accordance with the company’s policy as well as federal, state and local legislation, ensuring compliance with both.
- In order to succeed in this role, you will need to be proficient in Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Word.
- This position necessitates a full immunization against COVID-19. As a matter of policy, UnitedHealth Group will request evidence of immunization prior to hiring any new employees in order to comply with all applicable laws at the federal, state, and local levels.
- 6 months or more of expertise managing computer systems, tools, and technologies such as Microsoft Office, point of sale (POS), electronic medical record (EMR), or practice management and invoicing systems
- Relationships with other workers, departments, and the general public must be maintained effectively.
- It is also essential that a doctor demonstrate proficiency in using a practice management computer system at 30 words per minute (wpm).