30 Jan 2023
Part-Time Senior Payroll Specialist – Talibon
The Payroll Analyst is in charge of processing the monthly payroll, including all benefit and deduction processes. Primary nonresident alien analyzer and processor, using Glacier tax software. Assist with different payroll-related reconciliations and year-end tax processing and reporting; engage in software upgrades and training; cover for payroll manager when he or she is away.
Job Title : Senior Payroll Specialist
Location : Talibon, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.88 per hour.
Company : WeWork
Job Type : Part-Time
- Requests from both internal and external customers including state and federal authorities are handled by this position. Prepare ADHOC reconciliations, reports, and offer correct information.. Conduct monthly, quarterly, and annual closing payroll reports; before delivering to internal/external customers (excluding EDD, IRS, vendors, auditors, CSMC management, etc.), administer quality review; analyze transactions; resolve discrepancies; and provide key observations and/or recommendations as necessary.
- Contract salary, benefits An employee’s termination eforms and excess pay eforms are only two of the many HR responsibilities that need to be handled directly by HR staff members.
- Address concerns, resolve difficulties, disagreements, and inconsistencies, and give technical knowledge about connected transactions, records, laws, regulations, policies, and procedures to District employees and others.
- Predict the cost of salaries and benefits for budgeting and negotiations; A thorough control sheet for each payroll cycle is essential for budgetary purposes.
- To maintain optimum system performance, communicate with business users to gather and explain business needs, transform requirements into system functionality, and provide suggestions for the system.
- Involved in a wide range of activities connected to the processing and administration of employee pay, including the maintenance of complicated and confidential accounting/bookkeeping records.
- Check with employees to ensure that data is valid and according to policy and procedure. Determine whether adjustments are necessary and implement them to ensure that reports and systems are compatible.
- Payroll for all District workers must be prepared and generated, including deductions for taxes, social security, unemployment insurance, and retirement. Maintain up-to-date records for all employees of the District regarding taxes, benefits, organization dues, credit unions, and other deductions as approved. Calculate and process any levies or other modifications that may be necessary.
- When transfers, promotions, demotions, full-time or part-time changes, and status changes are entered into the system, determine whether modifications are needed to shift workers into and out of various pay plans.
- Payroll runs are initiated, monitored, processed, and audited biweekly. Set up each task, audit outcomes, examine mistakes for remedial action, and balance before moving on.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business, or an equivalent combination of education and experience that meets most of the requirements below.
- Payroll processing knowledge, from time capture to final payroll tax payments Skills of automated payroll systems is necessary, with a high preference for SAP knowledge.
- Level 2 needs a minimum of three and a half to five years of recent progressive relevant analytical and reporting experience, including garnishment processing. Level 3 requires a minimum of five and a half years of such expertise.
- It’s best if you’ve worked with time-reporting systems and processes before. Experience with union contracts is preferred but not essential. Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills, as well as verbal and written communication talents.
- At least two to four years of relevant experience in an analytical capacity employing Workday, preferably in one of the following modules: Human capital management (HCM), payroll, benefits, compensation, recruitment, and education all fall under this umbrella term.