5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Product Designer, Mobile – Narsinghgarh
To collaborate with the creative director and a small team of designers, we are looking for a Lead Designer. The concept, story, and mechanics of the game will be guided by the lead designer. We are searching for a careful and adaptable designer with expertise working in well-known IPs and demonstrated cooperation skills. They are at ease taking a comprehensive approach to the project and are able to bring diverse elements together to form a compelling overall.
Job Title : Senior Product Designer, Mobile
Location : Narsinghgarh, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 42.06 per hour.
Company : Healthcare Consultancy Group
Job Type : Full-Time
- capable of working on numerous little or mid-sized tasks (or huge, difficult ones) while preserving quality and momentum.
- Determines what must be done and how it must be done to guarantee that the company promotes a winning mentality, leadership self-assurance, and teamwork to achieve its goals.
- Employees are given coaching, direction, and leadership support in order to meet departmental, corporate, and customer goals. carries out performance reviews and makes sure they are finished.
- builds appropriate project targets, aims, and plans of action to frame the beginning stages of work in a way that will pay dividends.
- Utilizes a variety of research methods (market research, interviews with key stakeholders, contextual inquiry/ethnographic observation, etc.) to uncover gaps in knowledge and investigate emerging trends, perspectives, and potential applications in the subject.
- able to cooperate with and improve ties with clinical/operational champions, business leaders, and product managers.
- Capable of making the case for HCD and design strategy across the larger business.
- works independently most of the time but gets weekly project guidance from a manager.
- Ethnographic design research methodologies are used to generate qualitative insights that have an impact on projects, products, and strategy.
- capable of organizing and leading user groups, stakeholder groups, and participatory design workshops to elicit requirements, ideas, and comments.
- Extensive expertise defining project objectives and timetables in the face of uncertainty, as well as shown comfort working with unfamiliar domains, sensitive themes, and complicated difficulties.
- builds the ability of individuals and teams through efficient employee involvement, communication, development, and supervision initiatives.
- Capable of making sound judgments and finding workable solutions to problems in a variety of contexts thanks to well-honed skills in project management, organizational expertise, attention to detail, and setting priorities.
- has a deep understanding of HCD’s principles and practices and the means through which qualitative and quantitative data can be collected, analyzed, and synthesized.
- creates a solid and supportive work environment where everyone can give their best. increases credibility and inspires coworkers.