Part-Time Senior / Product Marketing Manager – Alexandria
The Program Manager is accountable for leading program execution and delivery. Responsible for developing the program’s strategy and benefits, as well as ensuring that each project has the required strategy and benefits to meet the program’s objectives. The Program Manager must be capable of communicating independently with executives in both formal and casual settings. Able to escalate and manage program-level issues and risks effectively. It is more useful to match project schedule, strategy, and objectives to support the program than to manage individual projects. This position requires the ability to oversee all levels of staff and assure their effectiveness in managing and supporting IT initiatives. Requires leadership, coaching, and mentoring skills. Responsible for assisting with internal process improvement projects and enhancing project management skills. Position demands the ability to adopt transformation trend-supporting technologies (cloud, automation, resilience, security) and execution techniques (agile, waterfall) as applicable.
Job Title : Senior / Product Marketing Manager
Location : Alexandria, Al-Iskandariyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 31.7 per hour.
Company : AMBOSS
Job Type : Part-Time
- Maintain peace and harmony within the program by mediating disagreements as necessary. Learn the correct channels and methods for escalation.
- Take charge of the program’s finances, spearhead many projects, mediate disagreements, and keep an eye on progress.
- Manage the program budget process and coordinate with managers, project managers, and suppliers to optimize the utilization of project resources.
- Manage projects and/or programs that are running at the same time but are not necessarily connected or interdependent.
- Be a resource to project managers in developing upfront estimates of time and resource utilization through organized discovery with stakeholders, IT resources and vendors.
- Collaborate with other IT departments, vendors, and project managers.
- Leverage your negotiating skills, influence, and imagination to find solutions to problems with scope, time, money, risk, and resources.
- When coordinating and working together on the implementation of important projects with stakeholders, vendors, and IT resources, keep a strong customer focus.
- Encourage a positive team dynamic, show project managers the way, and give guidance in perplexing circumstances.
- Respect the impact of individual initiatives on the program or portfolio as a whole, and use caution when reporting issues or threats at that level.
- Experience managing projects of medium to large scale from start to finish for a minimum of 12 years.
- bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, preferably in a technical discipline such as computer science, information systems, or a similar area of study.
- One of the hallmarks of effective verbal and written communication is the ability to actively listen, problem-solve, and convey ideas clearly to users in both the technical and corporate spheres.
- proficiency in leading teams through both the Waterfall and Agile software development life cycles.
- Having a quick mind and being able to change with the times; actively searching out new information when needed.