26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Property Manager – Cairo
During the first stages of development, the Real Estate Manager will be the major point of contact with franchisees. By using their own experience, research, and contacts with real estate brokers, this job will help franchisees choose the best possible sites for their businesses.
Job Title : Senior Property Manager
Location : Cairo, Cairo, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.47 per hour.
Company : Lidl
Job Type : Full-Time
- The transaction’s monetary components are recorded and examined in detail. Internal approval processes for leases, etc., provide a smooth transaction flow.
- New site due diligence, including liaison with the local government, for the construction and development partners
- When it comes to real estate, such as operations, transportation, financial management, health and safety risk assessment must be coordinated with many other departments within the company.
- In order to identify and handle complicated environmental risks that arise over the course of business transactions, environmental, health, and safety professionals must be brought in to assist.
- Searches for and selects sites for the benefit of the business team. Proposals to business team leaders, as well as others, are presented here.
- You may use a portfolio master sheet to manage changes in lease terms, store performance and monthly rent payments. This position requires the use of Excel..
- The primary point of contact for internal stakeholders, landlords, property managers, and brokers for all leasing and property rights concerns.
- Establishes and keeps track of lease and option end dates. Facilitates lease actions such as renewals, relocations, and terminations for business units and upper management. Opening and closing of new sites are coordinated by this person.
- Negotiate all LOIs with the aid of your legal team in order to accomplish desired strategic objectives and assist in the execution of any applicable leases, purchase contracts, and other transactional documents with the assistance of your legal team.
- A real estate manager helps run a specific area, which means staying up to date on the latest market trends and competition, as well as new markets and other factors that affect real estate decisions.
- To be able to communicate well in English, both orally and in writing, and to produce materials that are accurate, short, thorough, and informative, as well as the ability to present successfully in front of small and large groups.
- Knowledge of real estate transactional and contractual documents, such as leases, purchase agreements, due diligence reports, and construction contracts.
- A record of delivering high-quality projects in an environment where speed, flexibility, and a lot of work are the norm.
- The ability to collaborate effectively with others and to establish relationships with both internal and external stakeholders are critical skills for every organization.
- a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory or administrative capacity; or any combination of education from a recognized institution and relevant experience totaling nine (9) years may substitute for the needed education and experience, and may be interchangeable year for year