Full-Time Senior Publishing Editor – La Paz
Editor-in-Chief will drive our narrative efforts in brand, demand and product marketing As a result, we must be able to craft a compelling top-of-the-funnel content strategy while also clearly articulating the value of our goods. Our ideal candidate enjoys working on a variety of projects at once, whether it’s coming up with new ideas for hilarious social graphics, creating a product video, or creating sales enabling slides. Creativity and data-driven decision-making are required in this profession. All of the varied responsibilities will be built on a solid foundation of strong writing, editing, and brainstorming abilities. Our useful material will bring in quality leads, educate customers to increase customer loyalty, and further position Company as the industry’s most knowledgeable voice.
Job Title : Senior Publishing Editor
Location : La Paz, Abra Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.16 per hour.
Company : Easyhiring
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is your duty to control the whole content marketing lifecycle, from strategy and planning through publishing and distribution to analytics, measurement, and optimization.
- Brand activation may be done by managing your content marketing tone and style as it changes and grows across all media and channels.
- Set up processes for reporting on the best platform and at the best time for journalists, producers, and editors.
- It is necessary to construct a strategic thought leadership and data-driven editorial strategy that will assist us in improving our brand’s reputation and establishing trust with the media, prospects, and clients we want to target.
- Offer and develop story ideas that highlight the range of individuals and groups working to advance educational justice and the larger, connected ecosystem
- Communication and transparency are essential in ensuring that all workers are fully aware of the company’s editorial and commercial strategy, as well as how their work contributes to its success.
- Implement an all-encompassing approach for corporate content marketing: Work on modernizing and improving your content marketing strategy so that you can better serve your customers, investors, and other organizations.
- Better reach and effect for the individuals we’re attempting to reach by enhancing the quality of our content development while also experimenting with new goods and distribution channels.
- maintaining a focus on timeliness and communication among team members while also ensuring that all input is completed on time and under budget.
- Examine and convey the impact of the Editorial strategy to key stakeholders in a timely and effective way by assessing the data and performance of the content.
- Analytical skills are needed to establish and validate a content strategy. You should be acquainted with lead generation and top-of-the-funnel awareness metrics in particular.
- Expertise in all aspects of tree care from planting to trimming to disease inspection to disease eradication is required. Including a thorough understanding of the various methods of tree care.
- Sound judgment, critical thinking, and quick decision-making are all prerequisites for this position.
- you’ll need to have strong editing and writing abilities, as well as an awareness of financial markets and global challenges.
- As a creative and detail-oriented person, you’re able to spot the narrative possibilities in spreadsheets and briefs that others miss.