5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Reproduction Equipment Operator – Riffa
Equipment Operators are being sought by the company. During the pre-development stage of the project’s construction, the Equipment Operator’s primary responsibility will be to ensure the safe functioning of different mining equipment. As an equipment operator, this worker would be promoted to the rotating shift of the mine. Workplace safety is a top priority in this role.
Job Title : Senior Reproduction Equipment Operator
Location : Riffa, Riffa, Bahrain
Salary : $ 24.49 per hour.
Company : Milton CAT
Job Type : Full-Time
- Transports earth-moving equipment or other equipment the size of medium to big automobiles to the project site while adhering to all safety norms and regulations.
- Daily clean, arrange, and secure the building. Clean equipment after usage. If you find any difficulties, tell the Equipment Technician.
- Mechanical maintenance and repairs are performed on construction equipment on a regular basis by field mechanics to maintain its long-term viability.
- mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, for example, must be used in a safe manner. Manual work such as mowing, repairing, and shoveling of snow and ice, as well as cleaning of culverts,
- Maintains the company’s safety standards and procedures when using heavy equipment. Equipment inspection and preventative maintenance records are meticulously kept.
- Execute all of the obligations of an equipment operator. Keep a complete log of all machine operations, maintenance, and gas use.
- Every successful person must be able to communicate successfully both within and outside their firm. Knows corporate safety rules and procedures Collaborates on a team.
- Uses and drives light to moderately complex equipment safely for City and utility maintenance. Safely uses and drives rubber-tired backhoe, tracked excavators and loaders, maintainers, bobcats, street sweepers, cranes, soil compactors, and front-end loaders. Excavates asphalt and concrete, clears debris and blockages from creeks, and maintains the sanitary sewer system.
- Moving and placing raw materials and finished components requires the employment of material movement equipment. This equipment is utilized to accomplish these tasks. Standard operating procedures should be followed whenever a vehicle is being maintained or operated in any way.
- Loads, transports, and unloads sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other construction materials from City stockpiles or suppliers to City sites in order to fulfill construction or maintenance projects.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED), Experience in mechanical assembly, driving a forklift, and/or running equivalent machine equipment for two years. Good driver’s license required.
- Excellent communicator who is upfront and truthful with everyone involved. Working with power-driven machines and tools
- construction methods, procedures, and materials, as well as a practical awareness of the hazards of the task and the approved measures of safety Manual dexterity and long-term endurance are required.
- Ability to promote a culture of service, diversity, equality, inclusion, teamwork, and internal communication and alignment.
- Must have a minimum of six months of experience as an Equipment Operator I or one year of experience in golf course operations or a comparable role. Education in turfgrass management or a related discipline may substitute for the required job experience.