26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Specialist – Al-Jīzah
In addition to performing group and individual billing, automated clearing house (ACH) operations, and cash receipt processing, the Financial Specialist reports to the Supervisor. Maintain group and individual receivables, including delinquencies and terminations. Process vendor and group admin expenses. Invoice for TPA claims processing and funding.
Job Title : Senior Specialist
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 17.39 per hour.
Company : Robert Half
Job Type : Full-Time
- Develop and implement solutions and processes that enable for growth and efficiency with the Business, Compliance, and IT teams.
- Serves as the acknowledged authority in the analysis and direction of financial programs and problems, including major project planning, scheduling, and execution, and supports the Financial Improvement Audit Readiness (FIAR) Program.
- Perform manual modifications to the HealthCare Processing System’s group ledger for PCMI, Western Growers Assurance Trust (WGAT), and individual accounts, and verify that they are accurate (COBRA).
- Help with transactional accounting forms and reports such journal entries, expenditure reclassifications, and cash receipts.
- Provide regular progress reports, timelines, and problem resolutions in order to garner buy-in and support for systems/solution integration and process reengineering initiatives at all levels of management.
- When a job is done, it is checked for quality, adherence to instructions, and whether the goals were met. The person who does this job is called a “supervisor.”
- assisting the Associate Analyst in the completion of monthly administrative tasks such as monthly fee computations and rolling monthly reporting spreadsheets
- Communication and collaboration with many levels of management and users are required in order to get support for and buy-in for systems/solution integration initiatives and process reengineering operations.
- As part of the development and implementation of agency-wide policies and procedures, the incumbent gives advice on how money should be acquired, allocated, distributed, committed, and spent in line with approved budgets. The position reports to the director of finance.
- In order to support proper vendor payment, it is necessary to query the payroll deductions database on a regular basis and to utilize billing administrator-reported inactive payment reports. Compiles and distributes monthly summaries and reports on payroll deductions (using pivot tables and spreadsheets), benefit plans, and invoices, and employs controls to ensure correctness; processes vendor payments as needed. Whenever necessary, performs ad hoc analysis.
- Execution of tasks requiring the use of automated data processing concepts, systems, and economics.
- When you work at an office, you need to know how to use end-user office software like calendaring and word processing. You also need to know how to work with a Health Care system that’s not on the market.
- a working knowledge of budgeting and financial management methods and strategies.
- The ability to handle complex projects involving international project teams demonstrates exceptional project management talents.
- Experience in the accounting or finance industry may be substituted for the required Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized college or university in Accounting, Finance, or a closely related area.