30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Technical Program Manager – Chittaurgarh
You will play an important part in helping the company accomplish its growth and productivity goals by improving the supply chain’s capabilities and effectiveness. This individual will play a key role in the formulation of plans and initiatives. With the help of cross-functional teams throughout the firm, we can ensure that the customer’s goals are satisfied while also providing value for all parties involved in the project or program.
Job Title : Senior Technical Program Manager
Location : Chittaurgarh, Rajasthan, India
Salary : $ 46.76 per hour.
Company : AlphaSights
Job Type : Full-Time
- Employees from all levels of a company, in addition to technical team members, must be taught and trained in the project management discipline, which is a significant task.
- Aid the project team and other stakeholders by offering expertise and information management, as well as by assuring customer satisfaction via timely and accurate delivery of high-quality goods.
- Oversee the cross-functional project teams tasked for carrying out agreed projects. Create a thorough execution plan and monitor performance against overall project deliverables.
- In every phase of the project’s lifecycle, the team considers, documents, and implements everything from scope management to requirements management to task breakdown and schedule management to priority and dependency management and the assignment of roles.
- It is the responsibility of the project manager to develop and maintain a thorough understanding of and control over the project’s budget and financial elements. This includes overseeing and directing all aspects of the project’s scheduling, resource forecasting, financial management, and other relevant operations.
- Provides management with recommendations on how to decrease future risks in order to keep project risks under control and mitigate them.
- Methodologies for streamlining production, storage, and distribution processes, such as lean manufacturing, should be used.
- Resource demands, a clear understanding of business objectives and functional knowledge input are all part of the job description of a project manager.
- Evaluate the status of all project deliverables, like design papers, test plans, training materials, and operations documents, to make sure they are of great quality.
- Responsible for ensuring that business strategies are executed in order to meet customer needs and develop the ability of project managers at lower management levels.
- As part of the project management process, excellent communication skills, Excel, and Power Point are required.
- The capacity to combine business needs into in-depth evaluations of technological, functional, and operational aspects
- A thorough understanding of the project development life cycle, as well as the capacity to organize and prioritize several complicated projects, is required.
- Help to expand a solid commitment to assist and maintain profitable growth, while also providing chances for our team members’ personal and professional development.
- Working on and/or managing project(s) including the execution of project life cycle approaches is required (e.g., Lean, Six Sigma, process management, organizational change).