7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Senior Technical Program Manager (E-commerce) – Bloemfontein
The Technical Project Manager will be in charge of integrating the strategic requirements of sales and marketing with analytics and machine learning work streams, and use his or her technical knowledge to plan and create corporate big data platforms and applications. Partnering across teams like commercial sales and marketing, analytics and machine learning, as well as external suppliers will be a priority for this person.
Job Title : Senior Technical Program Manager (E-commerce)
Location : Bloemfontein, Bloemfontein, South Africa
Salary : $ 67.9 per hour.
Company : Algolia
Job Type : Full-Time
- Acquire business objectives and needs from project owners to define, document, and scope projects and initiatives efficiently.
- Gathering data and keeping an eye on crucial indicators are all part of this process. In order to gauge how well the project is doing, you may use KPIs you’ve created. Statistics is used to reveal patterns, find root causes, and implement policy changes for a wide range of people and organizations using large datasets.
- Ensures that all objectives and requirements are accomplished by facilitating the collaboration of both technical and non-technical departments.
- Updating documentation to ensure that systems are well-supported and new users may easily be integrated into the system
- in-person and in-meeting communication skills; capacity to convey processes, tool requirements, business requirements, and specifications effectively; ability to communicate successfully in paperwork
- In order to keep track of the development, have well-organized meetings for daily reports and client evaluations on a frequent basis.
- On-site project implementation, including the use of established project management procedures. Additionally, develop the ability to identify the most effective approaches for delivering the desired results to the consumer.
- having a thorough awareness of the solutions provided by other members of the team and collaborating with them to make the most of the tool’s capabilities Troubleshooting and adjustments, escalating issues as necessary.
- Integrates product vision and functionality knowledge into development to ensure that a company’s technology solution satisfies its needs.
- To achieve effective product uptake on site, create and conduct training sessions on the usage and maintenance of the team solution.
- The ability to take the initiative and feel a feeling of urgency, as indicated by the completion of duties, the improvement of present work procedures, and the assistance of others when required
- Has a firm grasp of a wide range of tasks and responsibilities. The ability to communicate, make decisions, present, interact with others, and organize one’s thoughts and actions is outstanding. The ability to swiftly and successfully solve problems.
- must have expertise in software implementations, implementations, or interface engineering skills. Qualified applicants must also have at least five years of Agile Project Management experience in a software or mixed-software/hardware setting
- The ability to communicate in a clear, effective, and pleasant way at all levels of the firm, as well as the ability to adapt to diverse cultural situations
- comprehend the network requirements for voice and video deployment and have great networking skills