30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Senior Technical Writer (Remote) – Ismailia
As a team, we are looking for an Associate Editor to help us write and edit about food. Search terms and current research should be used to keep recipe galleries and recipe head notes up to date. People who work for this person will make dynamic content, edit text, and help other editors make stories that work on a variety of devices. This job’s responsibilities include writing and updating recipes, cooking instructions, and other things about home cooking.
Job Title : Senior Technical Writer (Remote)
Location : Ismailia, Al-Ismāʿīliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 19.72 per hour.
Company : Group Nine Media
Job Type : Full-Time
- Culinary education and interviews with experts and amateurs are organized for print and digital media publications.
- Creating a planning document for each item that provides writers with vetted sources, background information, formatting requirements, and publishing dates is essential.
- Enhance the author experience in your journals by including the Editors in Chief and Editorial Board Members (EBM) who are the backbone of your publication.
- Figuring out how recipes and tales may be shared across all editorial sides of the business, and coming up with concepts and proposing them across all channels (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Find out how many journal submissions, publication volumes, and transfer speeds are expected to increase over the course of a year.
- Consider the substance of a piece before it is aired and give it a thorough review to ensure that it does not include any anything that is inappropriate for the airwaves.
- In the beginning, make sure advertisements meet internal brand standards and regulatory requirements. Then look at a wide range of marketing, scientific, and other evidence that backs up ads.
- Assist the guiding of content production and editorial direction within the editorial team, external resources, and with other departments.
- Develop good connections with personnel in the production, JEO, IT, and other areas. This will ensure that any issues with your journal can be immediately and successfully resolved.
- Keep a close eye on your department’s operations to see if there are ways to make things better.
- The ability to communicate well with people from different departments (Art, Photo, Test Kitchen), as well as freelancers and outside contributors, is a big part of being a good team player.
- Possession of the ability to effectively handle many priorities and a huge number of time-sensitive work in a dynamic and fast-paced setting.
- It is essential to have the tendency to communicate with personnel at all levels, as well as the ability to operate as part of a group.
- It is desired that candidates have a minimum of three to five years of experience in a related field such as journalism or writing, preferably with a focus on reporting and editing.
- Proficiency of online publishing, content management systems, and content creation tools, such as Photoshop, is required.