Full-Time Shipping Clerk/ Warehouse Associate – Nasugbu
This position entails manually creating item pallets for bulk and route trucks. Loading and unloading trucks requires close attention to detail and order accuracy. Constructs loads with the assistance of a forklift and/or an automated pallet jack. This position is liable for correct document loading and receipt. Complies with warehouse loading regulations. Employees are responsible for maintaining a clean and safe work environment. Shift duration is determined by employment demand and is subject to vary on a regular basis. Loading a transport truck comprises removing returned pallets/plastic flats from the warehouse and loading full pallets of products from the warehouse. Receiving raw goods and storing them in designated warehouse space. Select certain packages and flavors of commodities from the warehouse to load a bulk truck. Through stacking and shrink-wrapping, this position is responsible for pallet stability. Loading a route truck requires selecting certain packages, flavors, or pallets of merchandise from a warehouse. Each truck’s product/package is customized according to the salesperson’s specifications. This work requires lugging big cases of product weighing between 20 and 45 pounds often and for an extended amount of time. It is necessary to stand, move, bend, twist, crouch, reach, and grip.
Job Title : Shipping Clerk/ Warehouse Associate
Location : Nasugbu, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ -1.15 per hour.
Company : Atlantic Tomorrow’s Office
Job Type : Full-Time
- Counting and packing chosen products in compliance with SOPs
- In a picking area, an audio pallet or load may be assembled using a power pallet jack or forklift (if applicable)
- Standard Operating Procedures must be followed to provide a safe workplace for everyone.
- Receives incoming materials and labels them with identifying information; records the quantity of material received; sorts materials and stock on racks, shelves, or bins in a preset order such as size, color, kind, or product code. Arrange materials in preparation for order assembly.
- Maintaining attention to detail and completing given job in a timely way will allow you to provide great support to retailers.
- Finished work orders, requisitions for materials, or other requests for stock items and gave them to workers on the production line or in the factory.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds with sufficient safety precautions
- Any inventory concerns, such as missing or expired items, damage, or shortages, should be reported to the supervisor by the warehouse staff.
- Loading, unloading, putting things in and out of the Distribution Center, as well as carrying things in and out of the warehouse, are all jobs for the Warehouse Worker.
- Order forms (customer/work/shipping), requisitions, and the production schedule decide what must be transported, collected, or distributed. Customers’ requirements are used to build bespoke worksheets or tickets. Make sure that all items are carried to the proper department in line with the timetable and operating norms of the facility (shipping, manufacturing, or storage).
- Essential material handling equipment may be safely operated with the capacity to get MHEO certification
- Full-time colleagues must be willing to work extra hours in addition to their normal shift; additional overtime hours may be needed depending on company demands.
- Walking over long periods of time, as well as stooping and bending to lift and carry heavy or bulky equipment, are all part of the work duties of this position.
- Workers, departments and members of the general public must all be able to work together effectively.
- Work experience in a warehouse environment (e.g. order selector/picking product storage, product staging, powered pallet jacks/forklifts, etc.) is essential.