4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Site Manager – Baler
The Assistant Site Manager supports the Site Manager in daily supervision of the sanitation team. The major task is managing daily operations (e.g., interviewing, hiring, training, establishing and changing hours, planning and directing work; disciplining team members; dealing team member complaints and grievances; ensuring the customer’s facility is adequately sterilized; etc.).
Job Title : Site Manager
Location : Baler, Aurora Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.06 per hour.
Company : Fairstead
Job Type : Full-Time
- Work schedules are developed with the help of the scheduler. Monitors and reports unlawful overtime to the Site Manager.
- An internal audit is conducted to ensure that all departments are adhering to policies and procedures (IT).
- Maintain an accurate and exhaustive inventory of the company’s products, supplies, equipment, and tools that are under his or her control and are necessary for the proper execution of job-related responsibilities that are associated with the position.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills must be shown, including the ability to encourage and convince people as well as deal with a variety of different personality types.
- The daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation instructions given by the Site Manager are carried out correctly. Formalizing price and stock discussions via commercial agreements with vendors outside the firm.
- With this tool, you can keep an eye on expiry dates for all of your employees’ credentials, including their CPR certifications, to make sure they’re up to date.
- Direct-reporting supervisors must train and inspire subordinates. They find, hire, and evaluate new and present personnel.
- First, do an evaluation of the performance of his or her subordinates based on the job description’s criteria of performance, and then share that review with the employee.
- Building visits, visitor sign-in processes, and building activities, such as building evacuations, lockdowns, emergency situations, and safety protocols, are all monitored.
- A variety of reports, including timekeeping, injury management, attendance, and the request for a status change, must be completed on time and precisely.
- A high school diploma or an education comparable to a high school diploma is required. Recruiting, Interviewing, People Skills, Telephone Skills Customer Service, Professional, Detail-Oriented, Safety-Oriented, Results-Driven, Accountable, Approachable Leader, motivator, and teacher who thinks independently.
- Technical bachelor’s degree. An associate degree with two years of experience or four years of experience may replace a bachelor’s degree. 5 years of CH/MH-53E experience preferred.
- The ability to read, write, add, and subtract; related sanitation experience ranging from six (6) months to one year; general working knowledge of computers and technology (such as Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word); the ability to wear personal protective equipment; and the ability to work in environments with extreme temperature fluctuations.
- Must be able to provide guidance and advise to site leaders in order to manage the manufacturing process of several aircraft with complex internal/external interconnections effectively.
- Able of giving strong leadership to the operation in order to establish a high performance team, with characteristics such as a focus on the customer, open communication, a desire to teach, and the provision of feedback.